Mommy's The Prettiest

[Edited]

The sun was shining up in the blue sky once again. Everyone was awake, including the infant and his birth giver. Beomgyu was looking up at Yoongi with unfocused eyes. Taehyung looked at them, heart-swelling at the sight. The elder looked so handsome and his newborn baby looked so small and cute in the older man's arms. It was the end of the two hospital patients' stay.

During the two weeks, the mafia men had been taking turns staying in the hospital with Taehyung and the newborn. Yoongi was the only exception as it was his child that was just born.

The infant looked as cute as ever. Taehyung cooed at him every chance the birth giver got. Yoongi on the other hand never made any sort of noise toward his two weeks old son, however, he showed him with a lot of physical affection.

If the infant wasn't in Taehyung's arms he could always be found in Yoongi's. It was always Yoongi who was by the baby's bassinet when it woke up to feed. The pale man was always caught looking at both the baby and their fiancé. Suga was the first one awake and checking to see if both needed anything. The feline-eyed man hadn't spoken many words since they arrived at the hospital, making the rest of his members question why.

But the twenty-two-year-old knew better. He had sometimes woken up in the middle of the night because of the pain in his lower region. And had caught the mafia man standing by their newborn's bassinet, whispering things to it, and smiling down at him with the brightest and possibly biggest smile Taehyung had ever seen. It was cute how he was trying to contain his excitement every time he held Beomgyu, in front of the others.

Taehyung sighed and switched the television channel. It had been turned on by the kids who had been watching cartoons but they had fallen asleep during the middle of their show. So, there wasn't any harm in changing it. He had a small pout on his lips as he switched channels every few minutes. Nothing caught his interest.

"Stocks have been dropping since-" switch.

"Many young teens have been eating a cleaning detergent-" switch.

"The climate is getting hotter, and the new generation is demanding for everyone in the oilfield to stop digging for the substance and switch to a cleaner energy-" change.

"Today a woman claims she was sent from God to get rid of all men, going on a killing spree-" switch.

"A dead whale washed up on the shore in Australia-" switch.

"There was an accident on the highway today-" change.

Taehyung boredly blinked up at the screen, getting tired and sleepy. He was just about to switch the channel again when his favorite drama show said something that made him instantly wake up.

"On Tuesday, March 13, 20XX, a new angel was born at XX:00. I get what you might be saying, 'why do we care that someone was born, babies are born every day, nothing special,' but you're wrong, this is special."

Taehyung gulped as he sat up, back straightening as he waited for them to continue.

"Very special indeed, Joy." The male news presenter said, turning towards the screen. "Two weeks ago on a Tuesday, we got the news that the six famous bachelors of Korea became parents once again. As the new addition to the family was born at the Hopeville Hospital Center down in Daegu, which is owned by one of the CEOs, Jung Hoseok."

"We got this information the day it was born but wanted to make sure we got all the juicy details and confirm that it was true. Over the weeks, after everything that has been happening with the CEOs, we've been getting a bunch of calls of people claiming their fiancé had already given birth, which was false," the woman continued.