Family Party

[Edited]

Taehyung was getting ready for the day. He was sitting at the vanity where all his makeup palettes and brushes were scattered around. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach at the sight behind him. Through the mirror, he could see all the fathers in the group laying on his bed as they played with their children. It made him warm, a natural blush painted the apples of his cheeks. He would occasionally giggle as the men got too into the game they were playing.

He smiled and turned his attention back to his face. Looking over the details of his makeup to make sure there weren't any smudges. Tae leaned in as he widened his eyes, fixing some of the mascara that was under his eye, with a cotton swab. His mouth opened unconsciously as he did. Standing up and fixing his clothes, he looked at his figure through the mirror. Having a small smile playing on his lips as he turned around. "Alright, boys. Stop messing up the bed."

Both of the toddlers whined as they clung to their father's necks when the men stood up. They giggled as the men swung them from side to side, their grips only tightening. "Whee!" The two said, holding tighter onto Namjoon's and Seokjin's necks.

Taehyung giggled and shook his head, walking over and helping the men. "I'm nervous," he commented, fixing the toddler's clothes before turning to the men and fixing their suits. Tae nervously smiled up at Namjoon, taking a fluff off his shoulder and then smoothing out the wrinkles in his shirt.

"Hm, don't be, baby," the mafia leader said, placing his big hands on the small waist. "It's just a family party, nothing to worry about. There's no press or reporters. Just us and our family. It's like any other family, really. Uncles are going to get drunk, aunties are going to be gossiping and judging, children are going to be playing around and breaking things, normal." He bent down and buried his face in the younger male's breasts. Kissing and wanting to mark the squishy, untouched, tempting tan skin.

The twenty-two-year-old squeaked, pushing the older man away and covering his chest with his hand. "But that's the problem, Joonie. I'm going to be meeting your guy's family. What if they don't like me? What am I going to do then?" He pouted before fixing his dress, so it'd cover his chest better. Making his boobies jiggle in the process.

"Then they'll have to deal with it, princess," Jungkook said as he walked in. Eyeing his fiancé with a lustful stare. "You're ours, we're not letting you go, ever. You're tied to us now," he walked over and harshly pulled the carrier towards him. Their bodies flush together as he stared down at the younger. He bit his bottom lip and let it go slowly, staring into Taehyung's big, round orbs that are ready to drown him in the depth of the golden-brown eyes.

Tae blushed and looked down at the man's chest. He placed his delicate hands on Jungkook's shoulders, "you're also mine." He timidly looked up, embarrassed about what he was going to say next, "and you better make sure I'm tied tightly, you'll find me slipping out of the belts if it's loose." He smiled, referring to the first time they were intimate with each other. Just as they were going to lean in and kiss, Beomgyu's crying caught the birth giver's attention. The twenty-two-year-old moved away and quickly walked towards the bed, where Yoongi was laying down trying to calm his son.

Jungkook clicked his tongue but later smiled as he saw the younger taking care of the infant. He couldn't wait until they had a mini mixture of him and Tae, running around. He's definitely going to knock Taehyung up.

"There, there, bear," Taehyung cooed, rocking the baby from side to side, "what is it, huh? Are you hungry?" He lightly tapped his clean finger on Beomgyu's lips, watching as the infant moved its small head away, making a whining noise. Tae pouted, "does he need his diaper changed?" He looked up at Yoongi, waiting for the man to answer.