Contractions

[Edited]

Taehyung was the first to wake up. He kissed both of the toddler's heads before turning around. Being face to face with Yoongi. He flushed red from the proximity before lightly tapping him. Wanting the elder to wake up before he decided to push him off the bed so he can go to the bathroom.

Yoongi groaned and opened one eye. Being met with two round, brown orbs. He gave a tired smile and hugged the younger. Pecking his forehead before snuggling into him and going back to sleep.

The carrier pouted when he heard light snoring. He poked the mafia man's cheek, "get up," he whispered. Yoongi hummed but made no sign that he was going to move. "You either get up now or end up on the floor," Taehyung whispered the threat.

Yoongi peeked an eye open and looked at the pregnant man's serious face. He took a breath in and threw the blanket off of himself before sitting up and letting a huff out. He ruffled his hair then turned to the carrier and helped him sit up. "Do you need help?" He whispered in his raspy voice.

Taehyung shook his head. "Thank you, honey," he said, leaning over and kissing the older man's cheek. To which he got a tired smile in return. He got up and carefully walked through the few bodies of snoring men on the ground. Tae opened his door as quietly as he could before walking out of his room. The twenty-two-year-old made his way to the bathroom. He did his morning routine before walking out and checking on the rest of his fiancés.

After checking, he left and slowly walked down the staircase and into the kitchen. Where the two older women were sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. "Good morning." Taehyung greeted, waddling over to his grandmother and kissing her cheek then smiling at Moonbyul.

"Good morning." They said back.

Taehyung nodded and pulled out a chair before sitting on it. A cup of tea was placed in front of him.

"I don't know what my future sons-in-law like to drink and eat in the morning so I didn't make them anything," Aejŏng said, getting up and putting a plate of warm food on the table in front of the carrier. The old woman then sat down and continued drinking from her mug.

"Thank you," Taehyung smiled, "it's alright, momma. I can cook for them myself." He took the chopsticks and started eating his breakfast.

"Absolutely not." Both women said.

Taehyung's usual pout when he eats deepened. "Why not?" He asked, after swallowing the well-chewed pancake slice.

"What if your water breaks while you're cooking?" Aejŏng said, worry lacing her tone.

"Or you get a contraction and end up burning the house," Moonbyul commented, looking around the beautiful kitchen she's come to love.

The carrier laughed, "that won't happen," he shook his head and brushed them off. Continued to eat as the two women sighed in defeat. Knowing well that Taehyung was stubborn and once he said something, he was going to do it no matter what.

Taehyung's grandmother got up, "I'll be back." She said before walking out of the kitchen.

During that time, Taehyung finished his food and got up from the table. He placed the dishes in the sink and washed his hands. With the help of Byul, they both cooked.

There was sizzling and smoke every time Taehyung would pour the beaten eggs into the hot pan. The smell of cooked sausage lingered around the room. They opened the window to let some of the smoke out of the house. Before they were finished plating the food, they heard footsteps. The two lifted their heads and looked over to the kitchen door. Waiting for Aejŏng to walk through.