In Other News

[Edited]

Another week in the model house. Two more days for February to end and March to begin.

Taehyung along with the kids missed their home. They were homesick. The men knew this. But they couldn't go back just yet. The surprise they were planning for them wasn't yet finished. Not to mention the things they were adding to make the home secure. They had added a new system of cameras around the house. Everywhere they could think of. And only they would have access to it. They also had their men go around the huge backyard and look around. Especially the spot near the fence. They needed to know where Jyp and the two workers were able to get them out from. Sure, Taehyung was taken out of the "secret" staircase, but that only led to the backyard. Come to find out that they had cut through the fence to get them out of there. It was disappointing that they hadn't noticed it, but to be fair, they never really went outside.

Yeonjun has had a great time in school. He made a couple of friends during his first day of school. But now he has a lot more. Especially because his dads had taken him to the store so he could pick out the coolest school supplies. And he was able to show them off to everyone in his class.

Besides them being homesick, they also found it convenient that they lived in the city. Opposed to where their home is, which is a little farther than Gangnam. Where they are currently staying. They get to go shopping a lot, and it doesn't take long to get to the malls. Taehyung doesn't always have to cook, not that he doesn't like cooking for them, but sometimes he does get lazy. Yeonjun and Soobin have made more friends in this rich neighborhood they're staying in.

Although, one of the downsides of living in the city is that they can't see the stars. Thanks to the light pollution blocking out the little twinkling lights.

During all of this, Taehyung's unborn baby was about to arrive. It's already dropped to Tae's pelvis. Ready to be delivered at any time.

Yoongi, like the rest of the men, has been anxious about the baby's arrival. This will be the first time they'll be with someone during the parturition. This was the first time for all of them to experience how it felt to see someone's belly grow with a fetus inside of it.

As with Yeonjun, they didn't even know he existed until the day they had the mission a few months back. And for Soobin, Namjoon had hooked up with his mother and then had left. But the toddler's mother wasn't going to just let him leave. And decided to go to Namjoon's parents, demanding that she gets compensated for carrying his future child. She had demanded money along with them getting married before her belly started to grow.

The mafia leader hated the woman. Because she was cocky and had got what she wanted as she had threatened to get rid of the baby if they did not comply. Namjoon's parents had forced him to get married. But he didn't allow it. He had given the woman money and told her to stay with him during the pregnancy, telling her that they'd get married after the baby was born so he could be in the wedding pictures. However, he did not do that. Instead, he locked her up in a house he bought and waited until the baby was born. He hadn't cared about the baby, believing that it would turn out like its mother. Which Soobin sort of did, having more of her features than his. And although it was wrong, he despised the child for who his mother was. He shouldn't have. But what was done is done.

After he was born and no longer needed her breast milk and could be fed with baby formula, Namjoon had given the woman more money and put her on a plane. He lost contact with her after a couple of months. Not caring if anything happened to her in a country she did not know about. She probably didn't even know the language, but he could have cared less. All that he wanted was for her to stay away from him, and unknowingly, he had been protecting Soobin the whole time.