Epilogue

Wars end. Time heals. People move on. But love stays. When you truly love something, with all your heart, there is nothing in the world that can sway your heart or change your feelings.

Charlie Weasley had seen the best and worst in his life within these eight years. When the whole world around him changed, his broken heart kept him grounded. He never thought he would love something more than the Dragons. Becoming a dragon keeper was the biggest goal of his life and he had achieved it. He was one of the best dragon keepers known to the wizarding community. He authored books on Dragon keeping, he inspired young witches and wizards to pursue a career in dragon keeping. He made everyone who looked upon him, proud. That's the picture the world sees. What bleeds inside is veiled by the smile he puts on his face.

Charlie sipped down a glass of wine and adjusted his bow which was tied around his collar. A sweet melody played in the background. Happy faces crowded the hall. Aiden stood in the middle of the room, under the spotlight with his true love Amelia Wallace. They were beaming with joy and shaking hands with the guests who were congratulating them on their special day.

"Such a boy he was" someone talked from behind. "Swooning over some tribal girl back then" Owen Haywood presented himself in front of Charlie. He had lost so much weight.

"Owen!!" Charlie's face lit up to see his old mate after so many years. "You have changed man!"

"And you haven't, even a bit" Owen remarked. He was right. There was nothing about Charlie that changed.

"And how come you talk more mature now?" Charlie couldn't help but ask.

"All thanks to her" Owen gestured his hand at a young, beautiful blonde standing across the room, engaged in a conversation with the bridesmaids. "My bold and beautiful girlfriend" he said in a dreamy voice.

"Happy for you man" Charlie flashed a genuine smile at his mate. Wow everything has changed indeed he thought to himself

"My bundles of happiness" Jason squealed and pulled them both in a bone crushing hug, startling them.

"Jason my buddy" Owen patted him on his back "Long time"

Jason sighed, freeing them from his torturous hug "Indeed a long time"

"So how's life?" Charlie inquired.

"Work is fun, Wife is happy or at least so she says, and children are a handful" Jason said.

"Children huh? How many?" Owen was eager to find out, given it's Jason talking.

"Two for now " Jason's smirked.

"What do you mean for now?"

"Because another is on its way" Jason said, grinning.

"Congratulations man" both Charlie and Owen wished him in unison.

"Thank you guys!" Jason said, even though he had got tired of hearing that.

"And Boon? Didn't see him" Charlie scanned the crowd. It was odd to see Jason without his best buddy Boon around him.

"He is here somewhere" Jason looked around, to spot his best mate "Ah.. there he is munching on the cupcakes"

Boon was standing in the corner with a tray full of cupcakes and stuffing his mouth. Right beside him stood Joseph Greene, apparently ranting about something. Probably one of the bridesmaids turned him down when he went there with a raised tail, to flirt. Charlie chuckled at that thought. That's when he saw Marshall coming towards them.

"WICKED reunion, is it?" He asked ,smiling from ear to ear. Strands of gray hair were standing out contrasting the dark brown mess on his head.