Chapter 15. The Hebridean Black and the Hungarian Horntail

"My knight in shining armor" Owen sighed, placing a hand on Aiden's shoulder. Aiden was trying on his fireproof balaclava.

Aiden took off his balaclava forcefully, scowling at his friend "Owen! Why are you acting like a fricking teenage girl these days!"

"Hey! I ain't a girl. But honestly, I think I have developed a man crush on you" he winked at Aiden.

"If you don't stop talking, I will smother you with this balaclava" Aiden warned him, shooting daggers.

"I was just kidding buddy! Stop yelling at me. And stop sulking" Owen said, rolling his eyes.

"I am not sulking" Aiden protested.

"Oh trust me, Aiden.."

"Guys. Please stop it, will you?" Charlie intervened.

Three months of training at wicked, but the trainees were unaware of what awaited them behind the mountain which was partially carved into WICKED. The Warlockian mountain peaks scaled upto the skies and served as a small reserve for almost every variety of dragons that existed in the world. The Dragon keepers assembled in the dense forest. They were familiarized with the tools, instruments and protective shields used in dragon keeping.

"Boys if you'd all just follow me" Maxwell started walking deeper into the forests. The trainess followed suit.

Natalie rolled her eyes at being addressed as "boys"

Trainer Levitsky had already made his way into the depths of the forests that he was almost out of sight.

The ground trembled when a loud roar echoed in the dark forest. "The Romanian Longhorn," Maxwell said. "The pride of Romania," he added, pointing at a giant dragon in its emerald glory, strutting out its long golden horns.

Levitsky cleared his throat, "If I may, Mr. Maxwell"

"Sure, Mr.Levitsky. They are all yours," Maxwell beamed and stepped away.

"Dragon Keeping isn't going to be an easy task," Levitsky started.

"Like he has never said that before," Jason rolled his eyes.

"A Zillion times," Boon whispered back to his friend.

"You have to try getting closer to the dragons without getting yourself burned down to ashes. You have to feed them at proper intervals. You have to train them to be sensitive to pain." Maxwell immediately cleared his throat indicating Mr. Levitsky not to press on that particular point of inflicting pain on dragons, because he very well knew that DRAW wouldn't be too happy to hear words like 'pain' and 'dragons' in the same sentence.

Levitsky being the ruthless human being that he is, went on, ignoring Maxwell's indication. "Okay, so you may also be required to collect dragon dung, extract dragon blood etc. But dissection of dead dragons and pulling out valuable organs needs specialization in the field. So that's none of your concern for now."

Levitsky turned around to have a glimpse of the dragon and brought his attention back to the dragon keepers standing in front of him anxiously, "Now it's time for you to officially meet the vicious creature," he declared.

"Such a narrow minded person, he is," Natalie muttered under her breath.

"What?" Marshall crossed his eyebrows, "Did you say something?"

"He's a bit prejudiced, don't you think? His whole approach towards this is wrong." Natalie opined.

"Wait. Is it because he called the dragon vicious?" Marshall enquired.