Chapter 25. Tattoos

"Are you coming or not?" Ezra asked Nathan, clearly frustrated.

"I said No and I am not changing my mind"  Nathan said.

"Come on Nathan! don't be a joykill" No matter how hard Ezra tried, Nathan wouldn't budge.

"Joy? what about the pain?" Nathan asked.

"Now don't be such a baby" Ezra scoffed.

"I am not a baby! " Nathan protested.

"Oh yeah? Try telling yourself that" Joseph who was eavesdropping, joined the conversation. Well, he wasn't exactly eavesdropping because they were not exactly being quiet.

"Yo man! I am finally getting a tattoo! Ukranian ironbelly baby!!" Jason exclaimed "20 years! 20 years, I have been waiting for this!"

Boon raised an eyebrow at his best friend, suspiciously. "And how old are you now?"

"20, duh!"

"So you are saying you knew you wanted to get a tattoo of Ukranian Ironbelly since the moment you were born?"

"Obviously"

"Oh please! You didn't even know what a dragon was. Forget dragons, you didn't even know what you were"

"Anyway man, I am getting a tattoo today and it's warlockly awesome! Do you think I should get a piercing too?"

"where?"

"Maybe near my eyebrow?" Jason asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are already weird mate. You don't have to make it too obvious with the  piercing"

"Aw Man! Why you so mean?"  Jason pouted.

"Now come on drama queen. let's get going."

"I call dibs on the fireball"  Owen stormed into the room, panting.

"Woah there mate. I called dibs first" Boon protested.

"But.."

"No buts and get your butt outta here" Boon cut him off.

"it's not fair" Owen pouted.

"Then you too get a fireball tattoo"

"Really?" Owen asked, surprised.

"No. Apparantly" Boon said, rolling his eyes.

"Aww. we can be tattoo buddies" Owen hugged Boon with so much affection that it made him uncomfortable.

"Hey Aiden, Charlie, Come on guys! let's go!"  Owen called out as he walked out of the room with the rest of the boys.

"Yeah, we are coming. Wait a minute" Charlie said, as he was putting on his boots.

"You sure you are not coming buddy?" Aiden asked Marshall.

"I am good" Marshall said, gulping.

"Are you scared or something?" Aiden narrowed his eyes at Marshall.

"Maybe" Marshall made a partial admission.

"What about you Nat? Are you scared too?" Aiden asked, looking over at Natalie who was standing beside her bed, folding her clothes.

"I am not scared of anything Mr. McMiller" She glared at him.

"Then what's the problem?" he asked, confused.

She just shrugged and said "There is no problem"

"Come on Aiden, don't argue with her" Marshall pleaded. He knew exactly how long these arguments went, once started.