𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 7 {Determination}

Date - 6 May 2021

Guys, let me tell you this for the last time, this book contains mature stuff, so, please don't come saying that I support any of the bad deeds done in it, because I don't. Negative comments are welcome but please don't say I support the craps.

Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

~•~

Determination

 is a positive emotional feeling that involves persevering towards a difficult goal despite obstacles.

Author's POV

Hazel was lost in thoughts when suddenly she was given a little push by one of the bodyguards.

"Walk inside"

She clumsily nods and clears her throat before walking inside as she walks inside, the room was filled with the smell of smoke and cologne. The smell was strong but weirdly pleasant. She saw a beautiful man sitting on the couch while smoking.

He was wearing Black from top to bottom. Black leather jacket, black shirt, and black shiny shoes with a cigarette in his hand. He had dark brown eyes which were captivating, and his messy hairs were adding manliness to his appearance, which makes women desire to run their hands over his hair.

Hazel stares at him for a second before walking to the table and pouring the wine into the glass and giving it to him.

The man lookup as he felt someone staring at him. He saw a girl in her twenties, she was a natural beauty. Rare Greyish-colored eyes. It was the first time he saw grey eyes. Her wavy dark brown hair was making her look like a pure fragile doll to him. She was wearing a tight dress enough to make anyone suffocate. He silently observes her and smokes.

He took the glass and swayed it leisurely, he drinks it in one shot. He indicates to pour wine again, which Hazel did calmly.

She was looking calm but inside she was in a panic. She can tell by looking at the man, that he was dangerous. Everything about him was screaming danger. She doesn't want to get involved with him, but she has to do. She needs money.

While Hazel was busy thinking, the man observes her and by her looks, he can tell that she needs something.

"What do you want?"

"Huh?" Hazel was brought back from her Lala land, by the man's deep harsh voice.

"I said what do you want?" He patiently asked again.

Hazel stared at him for a few seconds while digging her nails into her skin. She closed her eyes and open them again but with determination in her greyish orbs. She cleared her throat before saying her purpose.

"I want money."

"How much and why?" He nods before asking.

"Umm, around 1 million because of my dad's surgery." The man nod again. She stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Do you know, in my business, I don't give money for free?"

She slowly nods, she knew it.

"When I am talking to you I want words, understood?"

"Yes Sir" she quickly replies.

He nods again and asks her to refill the glass again. She quickly refills the glass and took a few steps back. The man took the glass and shake it a little while starting it.