𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 11 {Slutty?}

Date - 7 October 2021

Long time no see, I know, but I can't help it my exam was around the corner. Again my exams will be held till now the dates are not out but I think it will be soon, but don't worry I am here only not running away.

Btw, if you think about why I am not posting regularly it's because I am working on different books too, there are a bunch of books I am writing at the same time so that in the future I will not have difficulty in posting.

Another thing guys if you have not read the first book I suggest you guys read the first book Special One you can find that in my profile because from now on many characters will come from the first book and I will not be wasting my time explaining another character from the first book.

~•~

Slutty

(concerning a woman) sexually promiscuous or provocative in a way that is considered in bad taste.

What do you think slutty is? Is it good or bad?

Author's POV

Hazel was lying naked in the bed, she was thinking about her action while rubbing her cheeks, where Mike bites her. She looks at the ceiling and bites her lips gently. She sighs and started to remember Her Co-worker talking about their boyfriend and the sexual things they do while having sex. She can say easily that most of her sex knowledge came from her co-workers, who love gossiping about sex.

She remembers their talk and started saying while thinking," does I had oral sex just now?"

"Does what I did, can happen with anyone?"

"Or I am that needy-slut who loves sex?"

She continued thinking that thing for a while before giving up and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

After freshen up, when she walks out of the bathroom, naked. She walks to the closet to take out some clothes.

While taking her mind again went to her action a few minutes ago.

"I like it but was it not slutty?" She said out loud.

"I don't know if you think that's slutty or what but go to the bathroom if you don't want to be fucked and if I touch you this time I will fuck you for sure."
She turns around and saw Mike staring at her in lust.

Before anything could happen, her mind scream at her.

"Runaway bitch save your pussy"

Then she runs to the bathroom. Mike smile and walk back to the nightstand and pick up his phone and walk outside, to his office.

Later an hour, Mike who was peaceful reading some files was interrupted by Hazel who knocked at the door. He allowed her to enter the room but told her to stay near the door.

"How do you know I was here?"

"Leo told me"

"Hmm, what happened?"

"I want to meet my dad, so I am going to the hospital."

"Okay."

"I'm, we talked about something remember - contract?"

Mike looked at her and nodded and asked her while flipping the pages.

"Go call Leo."

She raised her eyebrow but nod and went outside to call Leo. Later come back with Leo.