𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 -3 {Hurt}

Date - 18 December 2020

Hi guys, how you all are doing?

Hope fine.

Stay safe.

Please do tell how is it going(Book)?

Let's get started with the chapter.

~•~

Hurt: -

a feeling of unhappiness because somebody has been unkind or unfair to you.

Hazel's Pov

I stop outside of the door and before getting inside the room I pat both of her checks and put a bright smile on her face. Knowing if I went with a miserable face he will be worried. Then knock on it. A faint voice came from inside.

"Come in, please"

I open the door with a smile.

"Hi, how you doing?" I dramatically asked him. He smiles and looks at me with his dull yet gleaming eyes.

"I am fine Hazel how are you?" He asked me with his faint voice. My heart aches every time I see him. His light brown eye shines even he is sick. His soft silver curls were messy as usual. He was in the hospital dress, laying on the bed but still manage to look cute.

I smiled at him. I walked to him while rolling my eyes.

"Same like always"

He smiles sadly.

I know what he is thinking. So I changed the topic.

"You look, good old man"

"I know, say something that I don't know."

"What you wanna know?" I asked him as I sit beside him.

"How was your day?"

"Well, you see..."

We talked about everything we can. It was always like this talking about anything and of course, lied how my day was, he would get worried and that's the last thing I want to do. We talked for 45 minutes. Then the doctor and nurses came for his check-up. I rose and walk towards the corner of the room. The doctor began to check him. He was scared of the hospital. He looked at me with a little panic. I smiled at him telling him that everything is fine.

'Only if it was true'

After the check-up doctor pats his hand and tells him he is fine and told me to follow him.

'Again if only it was true'

I followed the doctor. After we were outside the door he looked at me then at my dearest dad through the glass window inserted in the door.

"Doctor, how is he?"

He sigh.

"You know how is he but is worse than the last time. His health is to get worst by worst as time is passing. I suggest, it best if we do the operation in a month otherwise the chance of saving him will get less by time."