𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 -6 {Destination}

Date - 20 April 2021

Chapter 6 here!! The book is on slow update but I promise the next chapter will be soon too.

~•~

Destination

a place to which someone or something is going or being sent.

Sometimes our Destination belongs to us something it becomes someone else's.

Hazel POV

I was standing outside the Airport. Looking at the planes fleeing in the sky, wanted to reach their destination. I mentally scoff while thinking.

Even a non-living thing has to reach its destination, but what about me what's my destination. Where do I belong?

These questions were roaming in my mind for the past three days. The day I when I got to know I may be an orphan or maybe not.

I was still standing outside the Airport. Seeing people walk past by, Was weird. I felt I don't belong here.

Everyone wants a feel to belong somewhere or someone, but I guess I don't belong. But I have a strong desire to belong to be with someone, someone who can take care of me, someone who can tell me that it's going to be alright. I felt a familiar feeling in my chest.

A feeling to be loved.

I release a long breath and let my tears fall down my face. This was a haunting feeling, for me. It started when Gabriella started to ignore me. At that time I was young but still, I understand when a person is ignoring or caring for me.

At the time I thought that she started to dislike me but now I understand.

I sigh and wave my hand in the air, trying to get a cab. A cab stopped in front of me. I sat down and told the driver to drive to the hospital. Soon the cab stop at the front of the hospital.

I paid the fare and walked inside. As soon as I reached my dad's ward I saw a nurse walking out while running in my direction. I quickly stop her and asked her what's the matter.

"The patient vomits a lot of blood and is having a problem in breathing." Saying that she walked past me.

Without thinking anything I walked inside the ward. I saw my dad throwing up blood while coughing.

"DAD!"

As I try to walk near him a nurse grab both my hand and pull me out of the room. She was saying something but my eyes were on him. I try to push her but I guess she was stronger than me and pull me out of the ward.

"Hazel, please calm down, doctors are trying their best to save him, so please stay here and let the doctor do their job." Saying that she walks inside.

'Trying their best to save him'

"No, they have to save him, I can't lose him too-No-No-No, he has to stay alive for me," I murmured while digging my nail into my arm. Tears were slipping down my face like a waterfall.

How can his condition get serious in few days? How?

I paced around the corridor while waiting for the doctors to come out. After an hour a doctor and two nurses came out.