𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 10 {The Taste of Pleasure}

Date - 14 August 2021

Thank you guys so much for the 2k views. I know you want it to be a regular updates book guys but my exam is coming up so that I have very little time to write but I continue to update. So don't worry just continue to read the book, the update might be late but I will not stop writing.

One more thing, I am not good at writing sexual stuff but I am trying, if you feel like it's not good do tell me I will try to improve.

Love you guys so much.

~•~

Pleasure

A feeling of happy satisfaction and enjoyment.

• Enjoyment and entertainment, as opposed to necessity

• Give sexual enjoyment or satisfaction to someone.

•sensual gratification.

Mike's POV

"Ouch!!" I leave her hand and look at the wound she left on my hand. I look at her face which was scowling and was ready to attack me any second.  Seeing her face I felt myself smiling, it felt funny if it was someone else, I would have slapped her or kill her on the spot,  but oddly I don't want to scare her off. But still, this girl has to be tamed, or she would dare to take out her claws in front of me again.

I smirked and harshly grabs her hair and pulls her towards me.

"Aaaah" she yelps in pain.

I move my lips softly against her cheeks, like eating candy, which she smells like one. I felt her soft body against me, rubbing her breast, I subconsciously moan while murmured.

"Get ready to be punished."

Saying that I grab her wrist and started pulling her again, but this stubborn girl was hell-bent to eat me up. Before she could bite me again I pull her towards me, making her hit herself.

"Ouch!" She cries out in pain yet I ignore it. She rubs her chin where she got hurt.

Soon we enter her room. I turn around to face her. She was looking at me angrily. I mentally smirk and felt excited for the first time, as soon as she opens her mouth to curse me,
I pushed her towards the door. She yelps as her back touches the threshold.

I caught her jaw to make her look at me, but I found myself staring at her eyes, I was searching for something in her eyes which I was unaware of it. 

She was pale and shivering with fear. Don't know when I found myself drowning in her eyes. I lean in to whisper in her ears, but to find her shivering.  I mentally smile at her response.

"You have been trapped, My Sweet Little Candy"  

She looked at me with a shocked look in her facial expression, But her shocked look changed into an angry look.

'So cute'  I  thoughts.

Before she could say anything thing I crashed my lips into her sweet and pouty lips.

She tries to resist me by pushing me, but I held both her tiny wrist in my single hand and pin them above her head. Her breaking my rule oddly made me excited like never before.

My lips travel to her neck while she was resisting. I looked at her and a small smile spread on my lips, seeing her breathless.

I teasingly run my hand on her body and look at her. She was trying to yank away my hand but of course, was not successful. Without any delay, I grab her jeans button and broke it. As soon as the button falls on the ground, My Candy gaps as she realizes that something bad is going to happen. I quickly grab her body and carry her to the bed and throw her like a sac.