𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 2 {Dignity}

Hello, everyone, I hope you are healthy and happy. Guys, thank you for reading my second book. It means a lot. I know I am writing after many days especially this book. As I planed before, I will write the first book, completely then I will look at this book, but I will be updating this book once a week and the FIRST book twice or thrice a week.
Guys, I am a student I need to study. So I will try to update it regularly.

Thank you all for your patience.

Guys, last thing -this book captain mature context so I will not write it in any chapter that the chapter contains any sexual or another context. So, read it at your own risk.

THANK YOU AGAIN.🙇

Date - 6 November 2020

~•~

When you get to know that a person is working in a strip club, you must be thinking why people join the strip club only, why not any other job, Right? That's Because people don't accept others without a proper educational degree. Poor people, try hard in their life to earn money with respect and dignity, but at a point in life, you have to sacrifice many things to earn money.

And sometimes that one of the things is your Dignity.

Dignity: the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.

But here you sell your dignity.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hazel!!"

"Hazel!!"

A man in his late forties was shouting and searching for a young girl in a luxuriant lodge. He ran his hand in his brown yet silver hairs. He sighs and started to walk towards the changing room. He halted as he reached The black shiny door. He knocks on the door, later a few voices of girls came from inside, making the man walk in the room.

Inside the Black Door, there were a few girls in revealing clothes/costumes, showing their skin. It was the makeup room.

"Is hazel here?" He inquired in a rush.

All the head turned towards a particular direction, where a girl was sitting in front of the mirror, doing her makeup. Her brown hairs were looking smooth and shiny under the light, and her milky white skin was fluffy as new born's skin. Her oceanic blue shade eyes were deep as an ocean, which possesses the power to make any men her under her feet.

The ladies turn around to find the heads turn towards her, her gaze falls on the door where the man was standing there holding the knob of the door.

"Hazel dear please get ready and meet me outside of the VIP Room. Room 10." Saying that the man walks out of the room. Letting the girls get ready for tonight.

Hazel turns towards the mirror to get ready, started to paint her face with makeup. She never liked to wear any makeup but she has to, it a rule. Here. A strip club.

"Wear makeup but don't wear clothes."

She sigh.

She felt many heated gazes on her but she chose to ignore. Whenever Vincent came to call her to the VIP room the gossip spread like fire. Other girls think that She slept with the man.

Vincent was the Manager of the Club 'The Ice' it was a legal strip club in the Town. It is famous for the girls, serves, and the powerful people who came in it regularly.