𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 -8 {Contract}

Date - 30 June 2021

I know I have not updated this book for a long time but guys wait, cause my first book is about to be end soon, and but I will continue to update it, tries to be once a week I know I am bad but I am not getting time to write and don't worry, I know I am slow but I am trying to write as much as I can possible, and my other books also in the draft.

~•~

Contract

A written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.

Third Person POV

Mick was sitting in a dark room, smoking his cigar. The darkness in the room felt heavy, oppressive, almost supernatural. Suddenly he heard the door of his room open. He saw his assistant.

"Close the door" Mike commands the man, while lean in back in his chair.

The man found himself staring at the darkness, he slowly raises his hands in front of his face as not able to see his own two hands in front of him.

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"S-sir, I can't see my own hands in the room, how can I walk up to you?"

Suddenly he saw the room brighten up. He looked at the front and saw Mike lean back in his chair, with a cigar in his hand. He quickly walks to him and places the file on the table.

"Try to walk in darkness when you are working under me, or you might fall in a deep shit hole, Leo."

Leo nod clumsily. Mike looks at him and mentally sighs. His assistant is a clumsy man but can be useful at the same time.

Mike look at the file on the desk and took it with his left hand. As he read the papers he flips them with the same hand. After reading the report he negligibly throws the file on the desk. He sneers as he smokes his cigar. Leo questions Mike.

"Why is he doing it with his own- not his own but he loves her as his daughter then why he is - ?"

"Because he is selfish."

"Selfish?"

"Hmm"

Leo continued to stare at his boss hoping to get an answer but got no reply from Mike.

Leo sighs secretly.

Mike stands up and walks to the windows with was cover with curtains. He grabs all the curtains and pushes them in a single direction. He uncovers the window and stands there while holding the cigar in his right hand and left hand in his pocket.

"Go bring her to the mansion."

Leo frowned, and open up his mouth to ask but Mike beat him up.

"The waiter girl, Hazel from the club."

Leo nod and quickly left. Mike walks to the table and picks the file again and intensely stared at Hazel's picture.

"I hope you are interested as much as you seem to be." He said while smirking.

~•~

Hazel's Pov (The Next Day)

I felt someone poking my face while calling out my name. I frowned while I was still in sleepy mode. I click my tongue and slightly push the person's hand.