𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 9 {The 17+1 Rules}

Date - 8 August 2021

By the way, thank you all for adding my book to your reading list. I hope you enjoy it and please do drop the vote.

I am not able to post a message on anyone's profile so I thought I should say it here too.

Sorry for publishing late my dear readers.

~•~

Rules

plural noun: rules; noun: Rules

• one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.

• Control of or dominion over an area or people.

3rd person present: rules

Exercise ultimate power or authority over (an area and its people or a person).

Third Person POV

Mike was sitting in his office discussing with another member of his gang. Suddenly, Leo knock-on the door before entering the room. He bows before walking to him. He went near him and whispered in his about the arrival of Hazel.

He nod and waves at him dismissing him. He continued the meeting for an hour before dismissing the members.

After the member leaves the room he opens his drawer and takes out a cigar and lights up with a lighter. He put the cigar in between his lip and take a big puff. After finishing the cigar he rubs the cigar butt in the ashtray. He stood up and walk out of his office. He walks down to the hall and saw Hazel sitting on the couch with the contract in her hands.

She was reading the contract again and again. It was kind of time pass for her sitting there and waiting for Mike.
She wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.

She was nervous, about all these things. A normal person would not want to be here at any cost, selling him/herself like a toy.

She sighs, she feels like Mike will not keep up with his words as his business is all about lies and dealing with dangerous people. All she wants is to live a peaceful life and a normal family but it seems not true to her.

While she was thinking she heard the sound. She looks at the table and a file and Mike sitting on the couch opposite to her.

"Read the rules," Mike told her while crossing his legs.

She picks up the file and saw the title of the file.

"The 17 + 1 Rules" she whispered slowly.

"Read it out loud, If you had any problem tell me right now."

She looks at him and nods.

" Rules :

1. Never talk back to the master.

2. Be obedient and listen to the master.

3. Mike should only be referred as Master.

4. Stay quiet if Master didn't reply while asking questions.

5. No cursing, in front of Master.