𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 4 {Broken}

Date - 19 February 2021

~•~

Broken

(of a person) having given up all hope; despairing.

Hazel's POV

"Hazel?"

"Yes, dad?"

"Dear, there is something I have to talk about?"

"What is it, dad?" I asked. Normally he would say whatever he wants to say, but now.

I stared at dad to continue but he was silent, I started to feel something's wrong.

"Dad what's wrong-"

I was cut by the bang sound. When I turn around to see who entered the room without knocking I was shocked. I stared at her with widened eyes, my tears started to fall.

Even I hate this woman from the core of my heart, she is still my mother, she is still the same woman who raised me to despise the fact she hated me for some unknown reason.

"Gabriella " my dad softly whispered her name, making me come back to sense, that she hates me and I was one of the reasons that she left dad.

She was standing near the door wearing black sunglasses, wearing expensive clothes with heavy makeup.

"Jacob," she said while removing her sunglass

"Jacob," she said while removing her sunglass. Then looked at him with a blank face.

Dad smile looking at her.

"How are you, Gabriella?"

"Fine, what about you?"

"You can see how I am."

She stares at him first then scans him completely, then looks at me then again back to dad.

I stood numb because I don't know what to do or what to say at a moment like this.

I frowned.

'Why did he call her here?'

Dad looks at me with an apologetic smile and told me to leave them alone.

I frowned again before I could say he, request me to leave.

I bite my lips and nod before leaving the room I saw Her making weird faces, maybe like she knows what he is going to say.

I waited outside for her to set out, but I heard the sound of them arguing with each other.

It was always like that but I use to hear her screaming sound more, but what I hear is that they are arguing about me.