𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 12 {Traitor}

Date - 30 November 2021

Hey guys, it's been a long time. I have updated the book, but again here is your author who is always late. Please welcome clapping in the background* any way how are you guys, I hope that you all are great and happy.

Thank you so much, everyone.

Traitor

a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle.

~•~

Author's POV

At a basement, a few men were shivering, in pain and fear. They know soon everyone will die. They were not afraid of the dead but we're afraid of the person who was going to torture them to death.

Ryder, the leader of Majestic Phoenix. The most ruthless person after Xavier. People around the underground world, think that Ryder is the son of Xavier, not knowing the truth or their real identity.

It was very difficult to know the identity of Xavier, as he was always wearing a mask and a voice changer during the meeting with another gang leader for peace or business. For the body, it was difficult as he was always a well-fitted person and looked like someone in his 30s and 40s.

On top, nobody knows if the person in front of them is real or not but as soon as his gang becomes on top of the world's most famous gangs he quickly organises a meeting regarding peace.

In the meeting, he has a very simple agenda if the gang can solve the problem without war then it should be done, if not then they have to inform Majestic Phoenix regarding the problem if the leader of Majestic Phoenix aka Xavier gives the solution of the problem then can be solved then the war will be over but if Xavier approves for the war should be done somewhere where not an innocent soul should be harm or see the fight.

Many other Gang Leaders were against his agenda because it was increasing and giving power to Xavier and his gang but soon Xavier showed every one of the people who were against his agenda that how much power he had and could have in the future.

Soon everyone agreed even if they didn't want later Xavier proposed another condition during the meeting that many people are hidden and hiding their true identity but if some way or somehow it has been exposed any anyone could target them but not their family because if people are caught harming their family that people is allowed to be killed the other people No matter what or who, is he or she is.

Everybody agreed to that as nobody wants their family or there is heir to be harmed.

If something happens then there, so-called hard work will be wasted. So the term was agreed.

Later, the gangs started to realize that Xavier was way too powerful than they thought and started to obey him. 

Everyone was in fear of Ryder because according to them, Ryder was not a human he was a psycho Beast, who do not show mercy.

His gang members have seen him killing people who betrayed him or try to trespass him they were killed mercilessly, even after seeing many times his way of killing and making anyone traumatized.

After feeling like an eternity, they saw the gang members of Majestic Phoenix, started to bow down to a person. They immediately understood that was the leader, Ryder.

Ryder, who was wearing a masquerade mask of black and gold imprints on it. It added more mystery about him. He looks at John who had no mask and held out his hand for something.