𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 1 {Lier}

The first chapter is here. Hope you all enjoy it.

Date - 14 October 2020

~•~

Lier:

a person who does not tell the truth

Third person's POV

"Hey, he is here" a random young woman jumped with happiness. 

All the girls who were busy with their workout quickly left their workout and went straight to a room which was split by thick glass.

They all gather around in the first part of the room and started to do work out. While peeking at the other part of the room.

On the other side of the room a young man, a very hot one, started with his push-ups. He could feel the lustful stares of the women, who yearned for him, he avoided all those stares as he continued with his situps.
After 2 hours of intense workout, he stopped. He Wiped his face & his devilish body which made every girl in the room feel hot.

"Man, he so hot"  a young woman whispered to her friend who drolled as she looked over the man.

" I wish he can be my boyfriend" the random woman's friend replied to her.

Ignoring the comments he went out of the gym. He went straight out of the gym to his black car which had luxury written all over it. He opened the door of his car but was held back by a very pesky voice.

"Mike"

He shut the door as he heard the voice and turned around to find a lady, with blonde hair, she wore a gym suit which showed her assets more than it hid it.

Mike mentally groans. He knows exactly what she was going to say. For the past few days, she was being touchy with him. Even when he was giving a cold shoulder. 

She leaned in to show him her breast and seductively whispers in his ears.

"I want to talk to you."

He moves back to create some space between them and asked in his deep voice, what she wants to say. She felt her core getting wet just by listening to his voice. 

She tries to play innocent by biting her lips and playing with her fingers.

"You see, I like you a lot. From the very first day and I want to ask if you will go out with me"

He walks towards her until no space was left. His eyes turned dark and his expression was unable to read.

The woman felt weird. She felt if he continues to look at her, she might end up masturbating in front of him. She was feeling dizzy just by listening to him.

"What's your name?"

"Violet"

"Violet, You like me?" He asked her in a gentle tone. 

"Yes," she replied as she was bewitched by his voice. 

He takes hold of her ass and gives it a little squeeze. A muffled moan left her mouth.

He leans in and whispered in her ear, "sit in the car."

She nods and happily jumped in the cars. She didn't notice the sinister look on his face. He went to the driving seat and started to drive.  While driving Mike put his large hand on the thigh and started to rub. His hand started to travel to her private area. His touch made violet shiver in pleasure.
He slightly pushed his finger onto her core while rubbed her clit with his thumb, then slowly he caught up with the speed.