Chapter 24

Chapter 24

“O-oh my god!” I moaned as Vic kept trusting his hips into me, my hands griped the desk that I was laying on. His head was in the crook of my neck as he tried to place small kisses there, but with his breathing all I heard was the shaky intake of breath he did every time he thrust into me again. Oh my god it was hot.

“Are you close?” he muttered into my ear with a deep and raspy sexy voice, I whimpered in response as a yes. His hand found its way to the front of me and began to quicken his pace, his hand moved quickly up and down focusing on the tip, his thumb brushed against in again and I felt my pool of pleasure releasing, and I was in complete ecstasy.

“Vic, fuck-k oh yes, don’t stop,” I moaned and then I felt him release inside of me, I’ve noticed that he has to hold off a lot longer than I do whenever we have sex now. Probably because we hadn’t been having sex for a good 3/4ish weeks and now were back at it.

 “That was a nice ‘good morning’” I said to him as I turned around, he captured my lips with his instantly. He went from being this hot sweaty lust filled sex god to cute romantic and gentle boyfriend that he is within seconds.

“Defiantly,” he said as he pulled away “we should do it more often.” I smiled and leant in to peck his lips again before I wandered around the room to find my boxers.

“I’ll go make us some breakfast, cause now you can actually go shower” he said with a cheeky grin

“Sure thing” I said with a smile, ignoring the last part. I picked up some clean clothes from our drawers. I walked into the bathroom that was connected to our room and turned the water on hot before stepping in. Tonight was Vic and I’s house party so we got up early to go out shopping since our house has little to nothing in it at the moment. But of course Vic and I got a bit distracted and now were just going to head out after breakfast. The shower was defiantly needed speaking of lasts nights show and this morning’s activities.

The warm air filling my lungs made me feel light, the steam opened up every aching part of me and just soothed me all over, it was nice. I wish could have stayed in the shower all day but knowing I had a very full day of activities today, I reluctantly got out, got changed, and headed downstairs. Vic was sitting on one of the stools we had on our island table scrolling on his phone while eating a piece of toast and drinking coffee. I walked over to him and grabbed his other slice and munched away on it.

“So where’s out first stop for shopping?” I questioned while I got out some orange juice to pour myself a glass.

“Liquor store and then whatever place is closest to that that sells food” he replied to me while finishing his last bite. I finally had taken notice that he was changed and looked clean. I simply nodded before chugging the glass I had poured myself.

“Then let’s go”

~

“Do you think they like the music?” I asked Vic, I was –for whatever reason- in panic mode that people weren’t having fun.

“Kells calm down and look around,” and so I did “everyone is having a great time.” And he was right. Not one person seemed upset. There were a lot of people, much more than Vic and I had invited anyways. But everyone looked happy, even the people who were sitting on the couches that were pushed up against the wall not doing anything seemed like they were having a great time. I let out a sigh of relief and ignored my negative thoughts. Everyone was having a good time.

“I’ll go grab you a drink” Vic said to me, I nodded.

I walked around the house for a while, stopping every now and then to talk with a few people. There were people dancing to the music inside and out on the beach. Some people, the very drunk ones at least, were playing twister or doing some other random things. I walked outside onto the beach to see if I could find Jesse. He told me he was running late but I hadn’t heard from him in a while so I expected he made it and simply forgot to come find me.  However he wasn’t out here either.

“Hey have you seen Jesse?” I asked to Gabe who was currently hitting on a girl, he seemed flustered that I was interrupting his ‘game.

“He was here like, 30 minutes ago” he said in a tone which told me to leave. I would have but the only other person out here who would know him was Justin and Jaime but they were a little occupied with, uh, touching each other.

“Did he say where he was going?”

Gabe shrugged “Look in the front maybe he went there to get away from the music and crowd” he suggested.

“Thanks” I said and rushed off. I felt stupid for not thinking that. Jesse had always been a bit high in anxiety when it came to crowds, which is odd because he plays in a band but then again I am a bit odd too so I won’t judge. I considered finding Vic and telling him I was going to be in the front since he was probably looking for me to give me my drink, but I would be right back in anyways. So, I rushed out to the front of the building to see if Jesse was there.

I looked both ways down the street, no sign of anyone. I sighed. I felt a light buzz on my side and quickly reached into my pocket, pulling out my phone. Aha, it was Jesse!

“Dude, where are you! I’ve been looking for you-“

“I can see you.”

The simple voice made my blood run cold. My heart began to beat quicker and I thought I was going to pass out or have a heart attack, probably both. This couldn’t be happening, it couldn’t. This was too much. My throat was dry and tight, burning for a sense of liquid to cool it.

“Miss me?” It was Drew. It was the man who raped me. The man who has caused me so much trauma.

“Where’s Jesse?” I said, my voice was hoarse and I felt tears falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. i could practically feel his touch on me again and i wanted to run inside, but he had Jesses phone!

“Can’t you see me?” his haunting voice echoed through my brain. Should I be able to see him? Is he trying to mess with me more? There were street lights down the roads if he was there I would see him.

“N-no” I stuttered out.

“How about now?” he said, and this time I heard it. And by ‘it’ I mean him. I turned around and before I knew it I was hit in the face, my vision going black, but only for a moment. When my vision returned, I was lying on my back, my head facing the sky. I rolled over in pain and saw Drew standing there, Jesse stood beside him with tape around his mouth and rope around his wrists. This can’t be happening, no. Not to Jesse.

“What are you doing?!” I screamed at him, my body reacted quickly and I was up on my feet ready to run at him. But I couldn’t. Why couldn’t I? Because then I noticed the gun that Drew had placed up against Jesse’s back. Jesse was crying, his eyes held so much pain. This isn’t supposed to happen, not like this. I should be the one with the gun on me not Jesse; he had nothing to do with this. I didn’t know what to do. Vic was probably looking for me; maybe he saw what was happening. All I have to do is stall.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked him, praying to whatever greater being that was out there that the police were on their way and that this would be over soon.

“Because I can, because you don’t deserve happiness. Your father couldn’t complete the job, so I will.” He said and I heard the click from the gun. Oh no.

“Jesse has nothing to do with this” I reasoned, hoping he would let him go.

“No, he really doesn’t” Drew said and moved the gun closer to the back of Jesse’s head “But anyone who’s close to you deserves to die. You don’t get happiness in this life Kellin, Vic’s not here to save you now.”

The sound of the bullet was all that was heard next, echoing through the neighbourhood.