Chapter 12

A/N so my laptop is kinda fricked up again :\ sorry if updating becomes a little slow

Chapter 12

“We’re not telling the guys!” I said to Vic again, sternly.

“Why the hell not?” He said frustrated.

“You do realize I broke up with Justin 6 days ago?” I said annoyed. He had been pestering me all morning about wanting to tell the guys that Vic and I, were, well, almost together. I explained that we should wait a bit longer before we title ourselves as a couple but Vic, being his usual self, wants everyone to know that I’m his. I guess he understood on a reasonable level since if he wanted to tell the guys then he straight up could, but he hadn’t, so he was in the exact same boat as I was.

He sighed “I know I know, I just… Missed you” he muttered the last part under his breath. I opened my mouth to reply but Mike walked in and interrupted me.

“Whatcha guys talking about?” He said excitedly.

“Nothing in particular” I shrugged and glared at Vic, mentally telling him to not say a damn thing.

“Cool, well Dan wants to start working on vocals soon so you guys better make sure your voices don’t suck tomorrow” He replied, oblivious to what I had responded with. He went off talking to Vic about something but I tuned out and played with the hem on my shirt and my wrist bands. I was absentmindedly staring at Vic, admiring him. The bags that were usually under his eyes were gone, as if he had slept for a week suddenly. His hair was all curly and he had that same one strand of hair that was curling into his face, lying on his cheek. The usual snap back which of course only made him more attractive. Somehow he just always managed to look adorable. Every time he smiled his nose would scrunch up and id make his nose ring shine in a different way and it’d just make me smile knowing that he was smiling and that he was actually happy.

“Uh, Kellin?” I heard Mike say, I tore my gaze from Vic, just coming to realize I had been practically un-dressing him with my eyes.

“Yea?” I asked him and smiled.

“What the hell are you looking at?” he asked me with confusion, I sighed in relief knowing that he hadn’t noticed my sensual stare at Vic.

I laughed “Nothing, Nothing.” I said dismissively and waved my hand. “So what’s happening for the rest of the day?” I asked, wanting to change the subject.

“Uh, I think we have an interview in an hour. I’ll go ask Michelle!” he said and ran out of the room. I laughed at him and looked back at Vic who seemed uneasy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him

“He’s my brother, I need to tell him” He told me, sounding guilty. I guess I could see where he was coming from, Mike is his brother after all so it would only make sense that he knew firstly. But it just made me feel, well, bad. I felt bad for wanting to be with Vic again because of what we did to Jaime and Justin. I felt guilty for everything actually. But I knew that this was Vic and his brother’s relationship he was talking about, and if he wanted to tell Mike then he of course could.

I simply nodded. “I understand. Yeah.”

He smiled at me and stood to his feet; he quickly walked over to me and planted a forceful kiss on my lips. He depend the kiss and pushed me against the counter which I was leaning up against. He trailed his hands down my chest and grabbed onto my hips. I instantly pulled away and made a weird noise, between ‘Oh’ and ‘Owch’.