Chapter 6

- A/N Okay so yay i actually got my laptop to work! Go me! I cant believe this chapter is soooo late! I'm going to update everyday for the next while though to make up for  it (or as much as i can since i have school starting up again, bleh) But i'm really sorry this took so long! Anyways, here it is! the long awaited chapter! Enjoy. -

Chapter 6

“Oh my god please be alive” I heard a voice say, I identified it as Mike. I shot my eyes open to see what was happening. I sat up and saw not only was Mike in my room, but so was Tony, Jaime and Vic. All who were staring at me? I was confused to say the least. After I had my melt down in the bathroom, I took one of my sleeping pills, flushed the rest down the toilet, and then came in here to try and sleep off my bad thoughts.

“Thank god!” I heard Mike yell and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

“What’s happening?” I asked confused.

“What’s happening? You were asleep in your bed” he started and picked up something from the ground “With a bottle of empty sleeping pills in your hand! And a bottle of empty depression pills in your bathroom. What the hell Kellin!” Mike snapped, sounding angry. I looked at him scared, did- did they all think I killed myself? I mean, i guess it did look like that so i couldnt blame him. 

“I only had one and I didn’t feel good. I wanted to get some rest so I took it and lay down. I guess I still had it in my hand when I laid down.” I lied through my teeth, but they didn’t need to know that. “I’m so sorry guys, I didn’t mean to scare you” I said and moved so I was sitting on the edge of my bed.

Mike looked at me pissed off “I don’t need to go through this again, I can’t see another-“

“Mike!” Vic said. What’s going on? I looked at the two boys, Vic looked angry now as well, only not at me at Mike.

“Sorry” Mike whispered to Vic before turning back to me. “Why didn’t you tell us you have to take medication?”

“I don’t have too; I take them when I need to. I’m perfectly fine without them” I didn’t know whether or not that was a lie. I don’t want to depend on a pill to make my life better; I want to be able to make myself better. That was my first outbreak since I’ve stopped my medication and I handled it, now I’m over it.  “Sorry, I scared you guys. What time is it?” I was quick to change the subject; I didn’t want them pushing further questions about what happened. I was hoping they’d all forget about it.

“its 5” he said

“Oh okay”

“No Kellin its 5am”

Holy shit “Wait what, I spelt that long?”

“We figured you were going to come out later that night but when you didn’t, we got worried” he explained. I felt bad for actually worrying them this much. I didn’t think I would have been that big of a deal. I sighed and looked at their faces. Mikes used to be angry was now soft, everyone else’s looked relieved.

“Shall we work on the music some more then…?” I suggest, honestly I’d do anything just to get them from staring at me like this. Reluctantly they all nodded. It was a bit early but i wanted to get out of the awkward aroma. I stood to my feet and felt a bit weak, I nearly fell over but Mike was quick to stabilize me. I gave him a nod as a thank you and he simply smiled back. I walked over to the door and went out, walking to the studio place where Vic and I had been yesterday afternoon. It was very early in the morning but like I’ve said before, the sooner we are finished this song the sooner I can leave here.