Chapter 9

A/N I'm probably going to have to return to updating every second day now because i'm all caught up on my writting and i cant write everyday since i have chores and getting school things etc. But of course the story will continue as usual, just less updates. Oh, Also everyone that's commenting/rating, I love you and thank you for commenting/rating. <3 

Anyways, enjoy! 

Chapter 9 

“Vic, back off!” I beaked at him, I was a bit tempered right now because instead of going and talking to Jaime, he was sitting in the room asking me if I was okay. I was also mildly annoyed he had kissed me again but I guess I can’t put all of that onto his shoulders since I didn’t stop him. He turns my thoughts into mush and makes me not know the difference between right and wrong until it’s too late. Vic sighed for probably the 10th time in a row. He was obviously frustrated about the whole thing but it was childish he hadn’t gone to try and talk to Jaime yet. “If you won’t talk to him, I will!” I nearly shouted at him.

I didn’t wait for him to respond, I simply stood up and took 2 quick long strides to the door and slammed it shut. I wasn’t exactly sure where Jaime would be so I went with my gut and went upstairs. Passing by the recording room I could hear Mike playing drums so im guessing Jaime didn’t tell them and they don’t know what happened. I hopped up the stairs two at a time while trying to pin my thoughts together. I can’t lie to Jaime about what happened, he saw the whole thing in front of his eyes. But even if I could lie it wouldn’t do me us any good. I still cheated on Justin and Vic still cheated on Jaime and nothing is going to change that. I felt a sense of guilt re-pooling back in my gut again at the thought.

I walked into the kitchen where Jaime was sitting with a cup of, well im guessing was, whisky. I was hoping he wasn’t going to be torn up about it but hell, id be upset too if I saw Justin kissing another guy. Ugh im so hypocritical…

“Hey” I said getting his attention.

“Ah, so you’re the one who came to smooth talk it over. Well, just know I don’t need your excuse. I already know he still likes you, I just didn’t think it would’ve happened this fast.” He finished and took another sip of his drink.

“Look, im just really sorry that happened, I was trying to tell Vic I didn’t hate him and-“ I started talking but he cut my off.

“Did you two sleep together?” he asked me with a raised eyebrow, my jaw fell agape, how the hell would he have known we did or didn’t? I could either lie through my teeth here or tell the truth and pray to whatever is out there he doesn’t bash me to the ground. I may have gained more weight and muscle but let’s be real, any of these guys could out-do me.

“Yes” I muttered

“hmf…” he scoffed and then chugged down the rest of his drink, I could practically feel the burn going down my own throat as he swallowed. “You know out of the 3 and a half months Vic and I haven’t done anything sexual, I mean other than kissing if you would count that.”

My eyes went to the size of saucers as he said that, they’ve only been dating for 3 months? I get that Vic left me due to my dad but I would’ve thought at least they had gotten together sooner than that. I feel guilty for being happy about the last part but the thought of Vic being with anyone other than me made my stomach feel queasy, but once again that’s just me being hypocritical. “Why?” I simply asked and took a seat across from him, keeping our distance.

“You know you cheated on Justin, right? He’s an amazing guy and how do you think he will feel, knowing that you slept with Vic?” he completely ignored my question, but I wasn’t going to push. Hearing someone else say the exact thing I had been thinking for the past day and so only made me feel even guiltier inside. I wanted to tear my skin off and go back to the day so I could undo what happened, but I’d probably fuck up and end up being fucked by him regardless. I sighed and fell farther into the uncomfortable wooden chair. Jaime chuckled so I looked back up at him. He slid a bottle of whisky over to me, I had no idea where he had gotten it from but I guess that answered my question, and it was indeed whisky.