Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I heard the faint noise of a guitar coming. I opened my eyes to be looking at the ceiling of my room. I yawned and scanned the room until my eyes fell onto the alarm clock, it was 4am. I guess my short nap wasn’t so short after all. I rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the darkness before I stood up. I walked slowly and stiff, still being in my sleepy estate. I walked into the bathroom and the guitar strumming got louder. I was confused as to who would be awake right now. I ignored the thoughts and went about my business. It wasn’t until I was leaving the bathroom when I heard singing. It was Vic. I was curious as to what he was singing and of course my curiosity got the better of me and I found myself walking out of my room.

The room he was in was the one right beside my room. I stood outside the door listening in. I still needed to talk to him, which I had just remembered. So mustering up any bit of confidence I had, I pushed the door open. Vic was turned away from the door with head phones in, so he must have not heard me. He looked cute as ever, even from behind. His long curly hair falling around his shoulders, it made me remember when he used to straighten it every now and then in high school. I preferred him with his curly hair, it was more him, more natural, and I loved him just how he is. He was wearing a large white t-shirt and boxers, from what I’m guessing he either just woke up or couldn’t sleep and that’s what why he was down here.

Admiring him, I realized I was still standing in the door way wearing nothing but boxers. I probably looked hideous, my un-brushed hair, and un-doubtfully horribly looking tired eyes. I was going to turn around and put a shirt on but he stopped strumming his guitar and looked over his shoulder at me. He looked surprised at first, probably because he didn’t think anyone was there. I stood my ground though and crossed my arms over my chest, suddenly feeling self-conscious about how I looked. I stared at the ground and then back up at him, he looked sad and i got an over whelming feeling of guilt.

“Sorry, did I wake you?” he asked me, he sounded dull and lifeless.

“No, no... Well, yes, but it’s okay. What are you singing?” I asked him and sat down on the couch near the door.

“Uh, just random things.” He said awkwardly and scratched his neck. I nodded in response, this was getting awkward real quick and I wasn’t sure how to approach this, how the hell am I supposed to say this? ‘Oh yeah, so I realized that I’m an asshole and I actually really love you’. I sunk my head into my hands and rested my elbows on my knees. I took a long breath in and let out a sigh.

“I’ll stop bothering you about getting back together.” He blurted out.

“Please don’t” I said and looked up into his eyes. “I’m sorry.” I replied, I wasn’t thinking about what I did next, I always think things through and make myself believe that the worst possible outcome will happen, so I wanted to do this before I over thought it. I stood to my feet and walked over to Vic; I cupped his cheeks with my hands and kissed him. I felt his lips on mine and I instantly knew this was exactly what I wanted. I should have realized this so much sooner and I can’t believe Vic hung out for this long, and the fact that he was actually going to give up made me realize I need him more than ever. He kissed back only for a moment before he pushed me away a bit, he stood to his feet and stared into my eyes.

“I don’t want you to do this only because I’m pressuring you into doing it” he said, it made me smile that he was actually still trying to do what I had originally wanted.

“No, I want this. I want you.” I replied simply, and for the first time Vic smiled at me looking like a kid on Christmas. His smile met his eyes and he looked like the life that was sucked out of him was brought back. He leaned in and kissed me back. He tasted sweet like always and I craved him more than ever. He deepened the kiss and pushed me back a bit, forcing me to fall onto the couch. Vic fell on top of me and I found that we were both smiling underneath the kiss. He slid his tongue passed my lips and fought for dominance. I felt myself holding back a moan which soon escaped when Vic rolled his hips against mine. I could feel myself getter more turned on by the second and all we were doing was kissing, I guess that’s just what Vic does to me. He rolled his hips up against mine and I found myself trying to roll mine harder against his.