Chapter 65: Let me hear you

"This was so stupid" I whispered gently to Hades when he put me on the bed. Moving slowly to my feet, his eyes never left my face. He started taking my heels off then let them fall on the floor.

"What was stupid" Hades started saying slowly as he got on the bed by my side. "Was you coming down there, with only a shirt on you" he told me, eyeing the shirt that was on me. "That fucker has only one thought in his mind" he told me. I rolled my eyes, then glared at him.

"He doesn't" I said.

"Yes. He does. He acts like a jealous ex-boyfriend" he said then rested his head on the pillow. I moved my head so that I was now resting my head on his chest. "He wants you, sweetheart" he sighed.

"He doesn't" I repeated.

"He can't fucking have you" He muttered more to himself than to me. "I never felt this way about someone before" He exhaled.

"What way?"

"I can't imagine him wanting what's mine. I can't imagine him seeing you naked. I can't" he said.

"Then don't" I stopped him. "he never saw me naked" I added.

"And he never will" Hades muttered in determination.

"He never will because he's my best friend" I told him.

"Cut the crap with the best friend shit" He snapped. I rose my head to look at him. I glared at him then moved my head away. He was pissed. I was getting pissed too.

"You're an adult. Act like one" I snapped back. All of a sudden, I was pushed into the mattress. Hades climbed over me and soon was straddling me with his knees on either side of me and my hands were held into the mattress above my head. The frustration was obvious in his eyes but his facial expression remained neutral.

"Why don't you ask your best friend to act like a fucking adult?" He demanded by pushing me more into the mattress.

Okay, the anger was gone. I could only feel the heat getting the best out of me.

"If he can't. Why don't you?" I challenged. He leant his forehead against mine. I watched as his jaw muscles ticked for a second and he rolled his lower lip in his mouth before letting go.

"I won't accept him walking in this room without knocking. I won't accept him acting like a fucking boyfriend when he's not. I am" He said before crashing his lips against mine. I pushed my lips against his. It was all I wanted. I struggled against his hands that was gripping me down. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to feel him. "Stop defending him" He said before biting my lower lips. I moaned in both pain and pleasure. He let go of my hands, then started unbuttoning the shirt. "Don't ever go like this in front of him" He muttered as he started attacking my neck with his lips.

"Hades" I moaned when one of his hand moved to my clit. His hand was so warm on my skin.

"You are mine, Luna" He told me. His eyes found mine the moment he started moving his fingers in a circular motion on my clit. I pushed my body closer to his. The warmth that was radiating off him was addictive. "Are you mine, sweetheart?" He questioned when he stopped moving his fingers. I groaned in frustration. I wanted him to continue the sweet pleasure that he was giving me. I nodded but that wasn't enough for him. He took one of my nipples in his mouth then rolled his tongue around it before gently nibbling on him. I arched my back in pleasure. All of a sudden, he pulled away. "Use your words" he ordered.

"Are you fucking serious?" I groaned. I squeezed my legs in want when he slapped my left boob. When I least expected it, he slid one of his fingers inside of me.

"Are you mine, sweetheart?" He questioned again. He was slowly torturing me, moving his finger in and out of me, at a very slow rhythm.

"I am yours" I moaned. This seemed to satisfy him as he slid two more fingers. A loud moan escaped my lips. My hands flew to my lips to block all the sound of pleasures that was going to come out of me. Hades shook his head, then pulled my hands away from my mouth.

"Let me hear you" He said before digging his head down my pussy.

"Holy shit" I swore when his tongue touched my clit. The next thing I knew, he was French-kissing my vagina.

And that shit was the best thing ever.

Hades' fingers kept on pumping in and out of me while his tongue was lashing itself out on me. I held on the plain sheet, digging my finger into it when I started feeling the strong twist inside of me. I knew that I was close to a fabulous orgasm. Hades most probably felt it too as he pulled away, took off his pants and got on top of me. He crashed his lips against mine and with one hard thrust, he entered me. My moan and his groan echoed in our kiss. I had to pull away to take a deep breath and to focus on the feeling that his dick was procuring. The trusts became harder and faster. My hands were now holding on his back. His hands were on each sides of me. His eyes never left my face. My nails dug in his skin. I couldn't help it.

"You're so fucking beautiful" He groaned with one hard thrust.

"Fuck!" I swore letting my head fall on the pillow. I was so close. My facial expressions and moans were making him more excited. I couldn't help it anymore. I could feel my walls trembling and the intense pleasure that I was feeling exploded. When Hades pulled my hair with another hard thrust, his lips parted a little and he threw his head back, appreciating the orgasm that we both experienced at the same time. We were both breathing heavily. He turned us around so that he was now lying on the bed and I was lying down on him.

"I will never get enough of you" He whispered sleepily before kissing my head gently.