Chapter 24: Spoilt Ass

I could hear a buzzing coming from Hades. We were done eating. We were just sitting and talking. Hannah always seemed to be staring at me with a little bit of hatred and disgust in her eyes. I didn't know why though. I watched as Hades pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"I really need to answer this call" he told us. Well, he was telling it to me more than to Hannah. I nodded while offering him a smile. I didn't want him to leave me with Hannah. Something about her was setting me off. Hades stood up, then walked out of the dining room while answering the call. My eyes drifted from Hades' retreating figure to Hannah who was already staring at me.

"So" I started awkwardly. "How did you meet Hades?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. She picked up her glass while staring at me, then slowly drank a gulp of water before putting it back on the table.

"One of Stella's party" she simply said. "What about you?" she asked.

"Same" I told her, plastering that usual same smile on my face as I stared at her. Well, at least, I was faking the smile while her, on the other hand, she was staring at me as if I was a piece of shit.

"Tell me something" she started and by the tone that she was using, I somehow knew that it was not going to please me. "Why did you accept the rumor thing with Hades?" she asked, making me frown slightly. How did that actually concern her?

"Because it benefits both of us" I simply said.

"Or because you're a gold digger?" she asked, a look of disgust in her eyes. My eyes widened on surprise and disbelief. Was she fucking serious? "I mean, what other good reason could be there be?" she scoffed.

"I don't fucking care about Hades' money. He's my friend. He proposed this rumor thing. I never used his money, not that I plan to. I'm not a daddy's girl. I work hard and help my mother with the business. I don't depend on anyone for the money" I snapped while taking my hand bag. I had a feeling that Hannah felt more than friendship towards Hades.

"I would highly recommend you not to come to the beach house" Hannah said while glaring at me. I clenched my jaws, then moved my chair slightly. "You're not good for Hades. I mean, you don't belong to our world" she told me. What? What fucking world she was talking about? The bitch world? I was going to show her in which world I live in.

"I don't fucking care about your fucking recommendation. I would advice you to shove it right up your spoilt ass" I spat. "I'm going to go to the beach house and I'll enjoy myself, whether you're going to be there or not" I said before turning my back to her.

"I'm going to make you regret if you come" she said seriously. What the actual hell? I turned again to look at her.

"Holy hell. What age are you? Fucking grow up" I snapped while rolling my eyes. "I'm so sad that your father can't buy you intelligence" I fake pouted before turning again. I started walked to the door under the glares of Hannah. Just as I reached the door, Hades walked back in. A frown appeared on his face when he saw my hand bag with me.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I gulped. I didn't want to make a scene so I quickly put on a smile on my face. I've been fake smiling a lot lately.

"I need to go home. My mother just called me" My words made him frown even more.

"I just had her on the phone, Luna" he deadpan. He took my hand bag from my hand. "You're not going anywhere" he said with finality. Hannah was watching our exchange from the table. I turned my head to look at her. She was smiling as if nothing happened.

"I need to go" I urged. Luna shook his head, then suddenly took my hand in his.

"Tell me what's wrong?" he said while staring at me. I forced on a smile then shook a smile.

"I'm good"

"You have that same forced smile on your face like yesterday in the club" he stated, making me actually smile. He then started walking back to the table, pulling me by my hand. I clenched my jaws as I sat down in front of Hannah again. Suddenly, Hannah stood up.

"Well, Hades, I have to go" Hannah said. Hades frowned, then stared at his watch.

"Already?" Hades asked. Hannah was watching me with a smirk as if proving that Hades didn't want her to go either. "I'll walk you to the door" Hades continued. Hannah's eyes widened. I wanted to laugh but I simply grinned, then stared at Hannah.

"It was a pleasure to meet you" I said, sarcasm coating my words. She didn't say anything, she simply glared and walked away from the table. Hades seemed to notice the awkwardness but he didn't say anything.

"I'll be right back" he told me, then walked with Hannah to the door. I sighed then checked my phone. I chuckled when I saw a message from Ella who was telling me to get the dick. I swear, my best friend would win the Oscar of annoyance. "Want to move to a more comfortable place?" I turned to look at Hades who was standing by the door.

"If by comfortable, you mean a couch, then hell yes" I sighed, making him chuckle. He nodded, then walked to me. He placed his hand in front me. I smiled, then placed mine in his. He started walking, with me following behind. I could finally be myself as we were just the two of us. Hades would occasionally turned to look at me, making me shake my head to myself.