Chapter 34: Blanket

"What did you order?" Hades asked as he stood up and walked to the door to open it to get our food.

"Sushi" I said and watched as his face changed.

"I don't like sushi" He muttered as he pulled the trolley in the room and took the tray of food to the bed. I rolled my eyes then stared at him.

"Quick question" I started. "Have you ever eaten sushi?" I asked. Hades shook his head then stared at the food.

"If you have never tasted it, how the hell would you know that you don't like it?" I questioned in disbelieve. I took the plate of sushi and placed the Wasabi next to it.

"Raw fish. How good do you expect it to be?" He asked me while rolling his eyes. I took a piece of sushi, then soaked it in the sauce before adding Wasabi before motioning him to open his mouth. He simply glared at me and moved his head backwards.

"Taste it!" I snapped. I grabbed his face with my free hand, not caring whether we were close or not. He opened his mouth with a roll of eyes. I could see the disgust in his eyes as I put the piece of sushi in his mouth. He closed his mouth and didn't chew. "Eat it, Hades" I ordered. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and opened his eyes again. I prepared one for me, then watched as his eyes lightened.

"It's actually really good" he said after eating it completely. I smiled then nodded my head. Just as I was about to eat the food, Hades pulled the sushi roll out of my hand and put it in his mouth. I stared at my hands. I was pissed.

"Why?" I huffed as I watched him chew my food away. "You could have took another one" I grumbled as I took another roll of sushi.

"Why would I?" he asked, a smirk slowly forming on his face. I ate the sushi and glared at him.

"Because it's not good to steal the food of someone else" I said once I gulped my food. Hades rolled his eyes then stretched his body while yawning. My eyes trailed on his amazing body. I had to keep so much self control not to jump on him. I don't think he would mind if I actually jumped on him.

"Stop being a creep" he teased, making me blink my eyes.

"Not my fault if you're that hot" I told him and watched as his eyes widened by my bluntness. He flexed his muscles then wiggled his eyebrows, making me chuckle. "You're being a creep now" I told him.

Him being so playful was so unusual.

We kept on eating in silence, looking at each other and making silly faces. It felt so comfortable to be around him. I felt like he was comfortable around me as well. He didn't have that much of his hard facade that he usually have in public. Once we were done, Hades motioned me to put the tray away.

"I'm not getting out of bed" I told him and pushed the tray towards him before getting under the blanket.

"I took it to bed. You take it out of bed" Hades said as he pushed the tray towards our feet and pulled the covers on him.

"I'm not taking it out of bed. I ordered the food" I argued. Hades shrugged.

"Then it's gonna stay there" he simply said. I knew that he was stubborn as fuck. I clenched my jaws, then groaned before sitting up. I pulled the whole blanket to me, leaving a half naked Hades to freeze on the bed. I wrapped it around me and got out of bed. I turned and flashed him an evil smile as I took the tray from the bed. He simply laid there and glared at me. Once I've put the tray on the table, a wicked idea struck my head. With a wide smile on my face, I walked to the couch which was opposite the bed. Hades laid there, confusion drawn on his face as he stared at me. "What are you doing?" he finally questioned. I could see goosebumps rising on his skin as it was actually really cold.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch" I announced. Hades simply stared at me for a few seconds before actually realizing what i just said. When he understood my words, he scoffed and jumped out of bed. He started walking to me as if I was some prey. He was going to try to get my blanket. No way I was giving it to him. "You're not getting the blanket" I quickly said and watched as he shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck about the blanket" Hades said as he stood in front of me.

He didn't give a fuck about the blanket?

Then why was he standing in front of me?

Suddenly, I was lifted in the air. I squealed and my arms instinctively wrapped around Hades neck as he carried me Bridal style to the bed, with the blanket wrapped around my body. I could feel his muscles against me and I was trying my bed not to moan at the simple feeling of having him so close to me.

"Okay! You can take the blanket! Let me down!" I exclaimed. I didn't actually think that he was going to do that. Hades put me on the bed, then unwrapped the blanket from around me before covering us with it again.

"I don't give a fuck about the blanket" Hades repeated. I was turning around to ask him about that when suddenly I was pulled back into his chest. His leg found its way between mine and he rested his head on mine. "I only wanted to have your warmth. The blanket is only a bonus" he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his hands around me.