Chapter 73: Oh Hi!

I was on my third glass of wine. I was feeling drunk. I blinked a few times to recollect my thoughts. Mr Reigns and Hannah were still in the restaurant. The lobster tails were delicious. They were worth seeing these two creatures in front of me.

"Slow down on the wine" Julien whispered to me. I leant in his neck, then chuckled.

"Take the stick out of your ass" I retorted.

"If you do something that you'll regret, I will take the same stick and beat up your ass with it" He said but he couldn't contain the laughter. I chuckled then shook my head.

"That's a nasty stick" I giggled.

"Fucking nasty" Julien agreed.

"What stick?" Ella asked.

"The one up your ass" Julien answered before bursting out in laughter, attracting people's attention.

Okay. He was drunk too.

"Am I the stick in your ass?" Jason asked Ella, making Julien and I burst in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Hades was now looking in our direction. I simply stared at him before moving my attention to my friends. It was not hard to feel the resentment with the alcohol in my system. The smile on my face couldn't be wiped away. The presence of my friends was what was making me better.

"He is looking at you" Julien told me with a grin.

"Who gives a fuck?" I asked with a shrug. I picked up my glasses before taking in a big gulp. I smirked before licking my lips. "I really want to go dancing" I told them honestly.

"You're really drunk" Ella concluded.

"No. I just want to have some fun" I told them. "I gotta go to the toilet" i whispered. I put my glass on the table and I think that I have put it down a bit too aggressively as it make a loud noise. I grimaced at my friends as I stood up. "I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Julien asked.

"You're going to come in the lady's toilet, Julien?" I asked in amusement. It was now that I was realizing how protective Julien was over me.

"Do you want me to come?" Ella asked.

"I'm a big girl. I can go to the toilet on my own" I laughed before walking away. It took me all my willpower to stop me from catching a glimpse of Hades. I walked to the toilet, opened the door then stared at my reflection. I held on the sink. I wanted that drowsiness to go away. I wanted to wash my face but,

Make up!

The room was spinning. With difficulty, I was able to focus on my face on the mirror. There was that big smile on my face that I was unable to wipe off. I was feeling in such a good mood that I knew nothing was going to ruin that. I stared at the toilet cubicles and decided that I no longer had to pee. I opened the door of the toilet then stepped out in the small hallway. I was able to walk properly for the moment.

That was a good thing, I guess.

"Luna" At the familiar voice, I froze. I turned around to see Mr Hades Reigns standing in front of me in all his splendour.

"Oh Hi!" I drawled with that same smile. He looked very good. I still couldn't believe how the situation has changed since this morning. This morning, the man that was standing in front of me right now, was mine. And now, he seemed to be a complete stranger who made my presence in his life completely meaningless. I couldn't help but notice the way his eyes raked my body before they settled on my face.

"You're drunk" Hades grumbled in a sudden annoyance.

"I'm tipsy. Not drunk. And that's none of your concern" I shrugged before walking away from him. I didn't even bother to know what he wanted to tell me. I was surely going to regret this tomorrow but it will be another day. As I walked back to our table, I walked pass Hannah and Stella. "Hi Hannah" I greeted. I watched as her smile disappear from her face when she realised that I was here. "Bye Stella" I quickly waved then turnes my attention back to my friends. Julien was face-palming his face while Ella was laughing her ass off.

"Are you serious?" Jason asked while laughing.

"What?" I asked innocently. Before they could answer, I quickly shook my head. "Let's go" I suggested. It was already 10pm and all I wanted to do, was drink more and get my ass to a dance floor. We all paid the bill then walked to the car. Jason was riding with us and he has decided that he was not going to drink tonight. His hand was on Ella's hips, making sure that she was close to him as we walked out. He seemed to be very protective of her.

My mind wandered to Hannah. I didn't know how to feel about this situation. I was worried about her and at the end of day, she didn't bother to update me on anything despite knowing the feelings that I had for Hades. On the contrary, she was here, sitting next to him and acting like a lovely couple.

"We're going to Neons" Ella announced. I nodded in agreement before getting in the car. The paparazzi were gone. I wondered what was going to appear in the news tomorrow. Julien settled next to me then gave me a reassuring smile.

"We're going to get drunk" he promised.

"Fuck yes!" Ella agreed. I laughed at their words then nodded.

"Hell yes" I confirmed.

"Guys, Drink but control" Jason said as he started driving.

"Is the all mighty Jason saying that?" I questioned in disbelief. I watched as he rolled his eyes in the rear-view mirror.

"The All-mighty Jason is responsible of all of you tonight" he pointed.

"You're very nice at times" Ella said with a smile.