Chapter 35: 3 A.M

The crashing of the rain against the window, woke me up around three in the morning. My legs were tangled with those of Hades. I turned around so that I was now facing him. He seemed to be a heavy sleeper as he simply stirred and slept again. He seemed so peaceful when he was sleeping. A smile crept on my face as I admired the amazing person who was in front of me. Why the hell was I giving him so much importance? I closed my eyes then took a deep breath to reset my mind.

Hades was out of my league.

Why?

No idea. He simply was.

Overthinking was my greatest enemy. With a huff, I sat up the bed, making sure not to wake Hades up. I was not going to fall asleep again with all those shitty things running in my mind. I slowly got off the bed. I stood in front of the bed, facing a sleeping Hades. I rolled my lips in my mouth, then observed him.

If he woke up, he would probably think that I was a creep.

Well, I am.

With a huff, I turned around and walked to the window. It was still raining. When was it going to stop? I took my phone from the night table and sighed when I saw a message from Ella. I tapped on the screen, then rolled my eyes when I read the message.

'You having sex tonight?' That message was typical Ella. I decided to call her. I knew that it was around three. But I also knew that Ella would still be awake at that time.

"Hello?" Ella answered right away, making me smile. "You called me after having great sex?" she enquired. I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"I didn't have sex, Ella" I mumbled. "I thought you knew me better than that" I added. She kept quiet for a few seconds and I knew that she was most probably thinking about what to say next. I walked to the balcony. I wanted to step out. But it was literally pouring outside, so I simply stood by the door and stared at that rain.

"I know you" Ella finally said. "But we have to agree that Hades is a really handsome man" she told me, making nod my head at her words.

"I agree" I muttered, then turned my head to look at Hades again. He was still sleeping.

"So?" Ella started with a little bit of excitement in her voice. "Tell me some juicy news" she urged. I chuckled at how eager she sounded.

"There's no juicy news. We ate sushi and slept. He's still sleeping and I woke up" I told her. I could hear her whine.

"You're so boring" she muttered.

"I know" I responded.

"Wait" she suddenly said. "You guys are sleeping in the same room?" she asked.

Oh God.

I knew where this was going.

"Yes"

"On the same bed?" she questioned again. I took a deep breath.

"Yes" The next thing I heard was a squeal.

"You got to touch him!" she exclaimed childishly, causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Ella! Grow up" I snapped. "You're making as if we've never touched people in our entire life" I added.

"Hades Reigns is not like the other people! He's Hades Reigns!" She exclaimed like a groupie.

"Gosh! You're unbelievable" I mumbled in the phone while shaking my head. But that was Ella. It was a normal reaction for her. And, we all have to agree that Hades Reigns is not like the other people.

Far from it.

He was Hades Reigns.

"Tell me you're wearing something sexy" Ella practically begged on the phone. I blinked several times before looking at my attire.

"I was drenched when I got here and I didn't have any clothes" I mumbled.

"Then what are you wearing?" Ella asked cautiously.

She was going to freak out.

"His shirt" I said hesitantly.

No response. I waited for a few seconds.

Nothing.

But then...

"Oh my God! You had sex!" She yelled in the phone, making me pull the phone away from my ears. I glared at it before talking to her again.

"Ella, I did not have sex" I said, emphasizing on each words that I was saying.

"I wouldn't mind though" my jaw dropped open when I realized that Hades was fully awoken and he actually heard all the conversation.

"Oh my God!" I heard Ella screeched in excitement.

"Will talk to you later" I whispered in the phone before turning my full attention to Hades. I could still hear Ella shouting in the phone as I ended the call.

"You could have continued the conversation. I didn't mind" Hades told me as if it was completely normal. I put my phone back on the table, then faced him, who was already smirking at me. I placed my hand on my hips and narrowed my eyes in his direction.

"You shouldn't be listening to other people's conversations" I told him. He scoffed then turned over so that his shirtless sexy self was facing me.

"Not my fault if you woke me up" He shrugged.

"When did the wake up?" I questioned curiously as I walked back to bed.

"At the moment you stepped out of the bed" he said with a grin on his face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"So you saw everything I did?" I asked with a sigh.

"If you're referring to the good five long minutes you've observed me, then yes" Hades told me with amusement.

"I was just wondering ways to fix your face" I tried to cover up. He rolled his eyes, before motioning me to get to bed. When I was finally sitting next to him, he pulled me to him, them wrapped his arms around me.

"Sure" he whispered sarcastically. "Now sleep, Sweetheart" he said before pulling the covers on us and resting his chin on my head.