Chapter 25: Try

Soon, we walked in the living room. I sighed at the view of couches. That was exactly what I needed. I quickly ran to it, then took off my high heels.

"Make yourself comfortable" Hades teased. I smiled sheepishly at him then shrugged. I watched as he slowly took off his watch, then turned to look at me with a smile. "So, will you tell me what's wrong now?" he asked.

"Can I put my feet on the couch?" I asked. He frowned in amusement, then nodded.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now?" he asked as he walked to me. I slowly pulled my feet to me, then sighed when my dress rose a little bit higher. Hades took a small pillow, then handed it to me. I took it from him while whispering a thank you.

"There's nothing wrong, Hades" I said while smiling at him. It was a sincere one. I appreciated the fact that he wanted to know what was wrong. He actually cared. As a friend.

"Don't lie to me" He breathed as he sat next to me. I turned to look at him, then sighed. I didn't want him to think that I was trying to create a problem between him and Hannah. Maybe he was going to say that I invented it all. I didn't want to take that risk, so I simply shrugged.

"I am not lying" I lied. "I was just a little bit upset because of Julien and all" I told him. He frowned slightly, then loosen his tie around his neck. I blinked several times as I was feeling extremely hot around him. Did he have any idea how sexy and handsome he was?

"What happened to Julien?" he asked. My eyes widened in surprise as he actually seemed to be interested with whatever I was telling him.

"He's staying at my place now" I told him as I turned on the couch to face him. "The boyfriend of his mother kinda had a fight with him last night" I explained.

"Before or after I dropped you home?" he asked.

"After" I answered.

"Is he okay, now?" he asked.

"Yes, he is. He is actually reassured to see that we're here for him" I told Hades while staring at him. His green eyes were so hypnotizing. I could see his lips moving but I didn't actually pay any attention to whatever he was saying.

"Luna?" Hades called my name while frowning. I blinked several times to break from my trail of thought.

"Sorry, I was thinking of something" I quickly muttered. Hades chuckled then shook his head.

"You're beautiful" he suddenly said out of the blue. I grinned them looked away from him. I didn't know how to react when people complimented me. Usually, I would say thank you but Hades was a whole lot more different. "But I prefer you without make up" he said. "You don't look comfortable at all" he chuckled. I stared at him, a frown of amusement on my face as I tried to decipher him.

"You observe me a lot" I pointed out. He shrugged then pulled out his tie from around his neck. Was it bad that all the little things that he was doing was turning me on?

"You're one interesting little thing" He told me while staring at me. His eyes met mine. I unconsciously bit my lips while looking at him. I quickly shook my head then smirked.

"Interesting and sexy" I said while flipping my hair off my shoulder, making him chuckle. He knew that I was just kidding. I chuckled along then smiled when I realized that he was looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"I want to try something" He said. He seemed so focus on me that I fidgetted in my seat. I pulled the pillow closer to me as I stared at Hades. My thighs pressed together as he ran his hands in his hair.

Holy shit.

That was hot.

"What?" I asked, trying to control the croaking and emotions in my tone. I didn't want to seem like those sex craze girl but Hades' whole existence seemed to make my hormones crave for him.

"Just something" he nearly whispered as he turned his body fully to face me. I gulped at how close we were now.

Maybe I was going to get his dick.

Shit.

I've been spending too much times with Ella.

I watched as Hades rose his hand to my face, then slowly traced my cheekbones. I was staring at his face, mesmerized by him. He was perfect in his own way. Something about him was calling my inner self. I felt completely comfortable around him. I remember being all intimidated by him. But now, the only thing I seem to want, was him to be close to me. His fingers then trailed to my lips. He slowly rubbed his fingers on them, taking off my lipstick, making me slightly confused.

"Wait" he whispered as he took off my lipstick, leaving me confused but amused by the situation. I could see his fingers turning red.

"Is that what you wanted to try?" I asked once he was done. I pulled away, then fished for some tissue papers. I handed them to him while chuckling. I watched as he shook his head then placed his hands in front of me. I frowned, not knowing what to do. Then, it finally hit me. I wiped his fingers while smiling and shaking my head to myself. "So, what was it that you wanted to try?" I asked as I placed the tissue paper on the table. I turned to look at him, to see him looking at me with no particular emotion in his eyes. He held my face in his hands.

"I want to try something" he whispered again, as he rested his forehead against mine. I knew what he wanted to do as his eyes flickered to my lips. "Just say yes" he whispered.