Chapter 75: Impulsive

"Are you serious?" Jason gasped in exasperation. I grinned in his direction, closed my eyes then relished the feeling that was the alcohol was making me get. I was probably going to regret this tomorrow but for the moment, I was loving it. "She drank all the other shots" Jason announced. Ella and Julien turned their attention to me. I couldn't wipe the grin that was on my face.

Okay. Now i was definitely drunk.

"No more drinks for you. Bad girl!" Julien scolded.

"You make me feel like a dog" I muttered.

"A bitch. A female dog is a bitch. You're a female so you're a bitch. Not a dog" Ella explained before nodding her head when she understood her own explanation. I watched as Jason and Julien turned their attention to something behind me.

Wait. Someone.

I already knew who was behind me somehow. Who wouldn't? I didn't even bother turning around to look at the person. What I did was not surprising to me. I started looking it there was any shots left. I felt like I needed more shots. The alcohol was not having any effect.

Yet.

Hades' Point Of View.

I was fuming. Anger was all that I was feeling right now. Her back was facing me. She was wearing a fucking sexy dress that made me want to tear it off her. It also made me want to punch each and every fucking man who was devouring her with their eyes. I couldn't help notice the way she was swaying from left to right slightly. She has been drinking. She was already drunk in the restaurant and now, I just saw her chugging down three shots of tequila.

How the fuck was she still on her feet?

"Man" Jason greeted hesitantly. My jaws were clenched in anger. Why the hell were they letting her behaving so recklessly? Luna didn't even turn around to look at me. Instead, she hooked her arm with Ella's and walked away to the dance floor.

"You fucked up royally" Julien announced seriously. He seemed pissed. My eyes remained glued on her. She was really drunk. I watched as she ran her hand in her hair, threw her head in the back, appreciating the feeling of alcohol invading herself.

The way she started moving her body was mesmerising. I regret the fact that I didn't prioritise her feelings. I thought that she would understand why i acted the way I did. What I was not expecting, was for a man to walk behind her.

"Don't" Jason said from next to him. I clenched my fists as anger started pulsing inside of me. "She will push him away. Don't react" Jason muttered from next to me.

Luna started moving her ass against the man. She turned her head around to look at him and when she smiled, I knew that she wasn't going to do anything. She danced with him. The man placed his hand on her ass, groping it sexually.

"I don't think she's going to push him away" Julien said with a shrug. "Knowing how disappointed she is with you, the last thing that she's going to give a fuck about is you" I could feel the hatred in Julien's voice.

"He's fucking groping her" I snapped. I could feel an anger boiling inside of me. Before I even knew it, I was walking towards then. I reached at the perfect time. That bastard was going to kiss her.

And Luna was going to let him.

I pulled him off her. Luna was looking at me in confusion. I could see that she was beyond drunk. That man was going to take advantage of her. The next thing I did in all consciousness, I walked to the man and punched him right in his nose. He stumbled over his feet, wiped his bloody nose before huffing in anger. I turned around to look at Luna was seemed like she was going to pass out.

The blow that I got into my stomach, brought me back to my senses. I started punching, not really knowing where the punches were landing. I lost her. I could feel that I lost her.

"Damn it Luna! Stop!" Jason's voice was distant as the fury took over my actions.

I lost her, didn't I?