Chapter 46: Sadness and Sex

I opened my eyes. I couldn't sleep. After that talk with my mother, I couldn't sleep. I sighed and gently removed Hades' hand from around my waist. I turned around to look at him. He looked so peaceful. I didn't feel like waking him up. I rolled my lips in my mouth and inhaled before walking to the balcony. I opened the door to see the clear sky. It stopped raining. I could even see the stars. It was still a little bit windy though. I wrapped a bed sheet around me, then stepped out. I could feel the wind blow my hair in the back. I felt my heart sink in my ribcage. I didn't know what to feel about this whole situation. Suddenly, a sob left my mouth.

"Why?" I asked myself. I missed my sister and my father. I tried to forget everything. It was difficult to do so. Why did I do that? I closed my eyes and thought about the past. It was all so fucked up. I could feel my tears running down my cheeks. I had to let it go. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. I always tried to be strong. The fact that my mother was drunk and was on her own, made me feel bad.

"Luna?" I turned around to see Hades standing in front of the door, while rubbing his eyes. His messy hair made him look so handsome. I gulped, then quickly wiped my tears away. The frown on his face showed that he already saw me crying. I forced a smile on my face, then turned to look at the sky again. "The weather is so good" I told him, trying to control the cracks in my voice. I didn't him to question me about things that I didn't want to talk about. I could hear his footsteps nearing me. I wasn't expecting him to wrap his arms, so I tensed a little bit.

"Are you okay?" Hades asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I nodded while slightly relaxing myself in his arms.

"I am" I told him.

"You were crying" He pointed out. I could feel him turn his head slightly. I turned my head too to look at him. His green eyes were so beautiful. It felt so good to be in his arms. He seemed to calm me down.

"I was getting a little bit emotional" I admitted. A small smile spread on his face. He leant closer and pecked my lips.

"Over what?" He asked.

"I don't want us to leave here" I joked. He rose his head to look at the view that we had in front of us. Then he inhaled, a smile forced on his face. He moved away from me, then leant against the railing of the balcony.

"I know it's not because of that. But I'm not going to force you to tell me" Hades said, making me gulp. He lightly pulled on the bed sheet, causing to fall in his arms. I rested my hands on his chest as I stared at him.

"It's not that important" I whispered, my hands slowly caressing his face. I slowly peck his lips.

"Everything about you is important" He mumbled, before kissing me again. I frowned. His words were going to make me fall for him. I felt like I was going to fall hard for him. He pushed himself off the railing and stood straight. He rested his forehead against mine. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I feel like having sex again" I responded casually to distract myself. Hades burst out laughing while shaking his head.

"You're unbelievable" He chuckled. Suddenly, he bent and the next thing I know, he was carrying me back in the room in bridal style.

"I could have walked in here" I laughed. He rolled his eyes, then put me on the bed.

"It wouldn't have been romantic" He scoffed. He slowly pulled the bed sheet off me. I didn't take my eyes off him. I loved the way he was looking at me. It was as if i was everything for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. I couldn't wait. I needed him. The moment our lips crashed against each other, a groan escaped his lips.

"I want you" I groaned as I pushed my body closer to his.

"Always so impatient" he mumbled as he slowly buried his face in the crook of my neck. He was teasing me. He slowly blew on my skin, making goosebumps rise. My nails were on his back. I was trying my best to pull him closer to me. I hooked my toes with his boxer, then pulled them down. "So fucking impatient" He growled, then took my hands in one of his before trapping them above my head. With one last smirk, he pushed himself inside of me, making me moan in pain and pleasure.

"You're so fucking big" I groaned, while struggling against his hands. I wanted to be able to dig my nails in his skin. I wanted to be able to mark him as mine. He was simply smirking at me. I stared back at him while struggling even more. "Let me go" I snapped. He simply chuckled.

"No" He simply said and pushed himself even deeper. I bit my lips as my eyes closed.

"Fuck" I swore.

"Don't you like it?" He asked me. His voice was so husky that it made me even more enticed. I nodded my head as he thrust into me harder and deeper. I knew that i was getting more turned on because he was dominating. "Say it" he ordered.

"I fucking li-" I stopped talking when he pushed in deeper and harder. I exhaled as I tried to absorb all the pleasure.

"Swearing Is bad for you" He said teasingly, making me roll my eyes. He did the same thing again. "And so is rolling your eyes" He added.