Chapter 36: Things to do

I could feel the bed moving. I groaned slightly when the warmth that was next to me, was suddenly gone. I took a deep breath, rubbed my eyes then slowly opened them so that they would get used to the lights. The first thing that I saw was Hades' muscled back facing me. I unconsciously bit my lips while drinking the sight of him in front of me.

"I can feel you staring at me" I heard Hades said as he turned to face me. He had his phone in his hand and he wasn't even staring at me. He was focused on his phone. A cute little frown was present on his face.

"I just woke up" I mumbled, then stretched my arms.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as he placed his phone on the table. I shrugged, then turned my attention to the window. I internally danced as I noticed that it was still raining.

"For how long is it going to rain like this?" I asked while sitting properly on the bed. I pulled my blanket along as the shirt that I was wearing was now by my waist.

"For approximately three days" Hades told me while letting his body fall on the bed next to me.

"What are we supposed to do during those three day?" I questioned. He rose his head to look at me. A smirk formed on his face and by the evilness that was reigning, I knew that it was going to be something stupid coming from him.

"We could do a lot of things. It all depends on whether you'll be consent or not" he said and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. I knew that he was kidding, so I simply rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder. I grinned when an idea crept in my mind.

"What type of things?" I asked as I pretended to be considering his offer. Hades rose his eyebrows in surprise. I smirked then sat up. I leant slightly on him and watched as his eyes trailed on me before he gulped.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I rolled my lips in my mouth, trying to look sensual.

"Don't you want to try things?" I asked. Hades sat up and suddenly he was facing me. His eyes moved to my lips as he stared at me as if I was a great freaking mystery in front of him.

"Luna" he started in a whisper. "Don't play these games with me" he practically begged. I chuckled and unconsciously leant forward. I wanted him.

"You started it" I whispered. I watched as he lifted his hand and moved my hair away from my face. We were so close. I could feel his breath fanning all over my face. Our first kiss flashed in my head.

I wanted to kiss him again.

"You shouldn't continue it" he responded to me as his face moved closer to mine.

"Why not?" I asked. We were both whispering. We were so caught in the moment.

No reply.

He didn't say anything.

He acted.

Hades' lips crashed against mine, making me sigh in relief. It was as if I was finally breathing again. I was craving for Hades Reigns. From Day one. I knew there was something from the first day I saw him. His hands wrapped themselves around my waist and he slowly lifted me to place me on his lap. I knew that I only had his shirt on me. I didn't care at the moment.

It felt right.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. How can someone be so handsome and perfect? I ran my fingers in his hair, then tugged slightly, making him groan.

Oh how sexy that sounded.

Hades bit my lips slowly, making moan against his lips. He pulled on my lower lip and tugged a little bit. It was painful but so fucking hot. I simply stared at him as he rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily. But it was as if we needed more as we both went for a kiss again. He chuckled against my lips. His hand went under the shirt and he slowly caressed my skin near my waist, making goosebumps raise on my skin. I knew that it was difficult to give our relationship a name. We haven't even talked about all that.

Suddenly, he pinched me slightly, making me gasp. He seized the moment to slide his tongue in my mouth, and making me moan. I didn't even realize when I started grinding on him. I could feel his boner.

Fuck.

I wanted his boxers off.

I was soon pushed on the bed. I was now laying on it, with Hades between my legs. His hands on me, made me feel so confident. He knew what he was doing. We didn't break the kiss. His lips moved harshly against mine. I knew that it was going to be swollen.

But who gives a fuck?

What mattered right now, was that Hades Reigns was between my legs and he was dry humping me. He pulled away and started attacking my neck with his lips. He sucked and bit on my skin. I moaned at the pleasure that he was giving me. The way he would look at me when he would pull away, made me feel so beautiful. His fingers slowly traced my lips as he pulled away to look at me. I was breathless and my legs were wrapped around his waist. He smirked at me while I chuckled.

"This was-" I started.

"Sweet" Hades nearly mumbled to himself absent-mindedly. I nodded in agreement. He leant to kiss me again but his phone started ringing, making him groan in annoyance. I chuckled and started moving, but he grabbed on my legs, so that I wouldn't move. He picked his phone from the table and answered the call as if it was normal to have me laying there in front of him. He offered me a sheepish smile as he talked on the phone while I laid there, staring at him.