Chapter 20

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit." Jenna is pacing back and forth and I can't stop her.

"Everything is going to be fine Jenna. It's not like Niall is going to run out on you." She turns to me with a worried expression.

"What if he does run out? What if he says I don't instead of I do. Morgan what if he's an alien and he really is marrying me so he can eat my brains?"

"Seriously? Your crazy."

"No I'm just, mentally hilarious." She smiles.

"There you go. Just keep smiling and everything is going to be fine." I said just as the music started.

Liam, Louis and Zayn came out of the room they were in and walked over to us.

Since Jenna's dad couldn't make it Louis was walking with her. Liam hooked onto my arm and Zayn stepped in front of us with one of Jenna's other friends, Melanie.

Melanie was crazy obsessed with Zayn and he was starting to get annoyed. He kept reminding her he had a girlfriend but I guess she didn't care.

The doors opened and Zayn began walking with Melanie. After they were halfway down the aisle, Liam and I started walking.

"It's beautiful." I whispered to Liam. He looked up at the ceiling and nodded his head. We were in a small yet gorgeous church that Niall found and Jenna absolutely adored.

I turned to see Jenna and Louis start walking behind us. Since I was very, very pregnant, Liam helped me sit down in the front pew.

Niall saw Jenna and his face just lit up. Once she saw him staring she cracked a smile and I relaxed knowing she wasn't nervous anymore.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together Niall James Horan and Jenna Mackenzie Grade in holy matrimony."

"I, Niall Horan, take you, Jenna Grade to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Niall slipped the ring on Jenna's finger and I began to cry.

"I, Jenna Grade take you, Niall Horan, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." She then put the ring on his finger and by now I was sobbing.

I didn't even notice there was someone sitting next to me until they handed me a tissue.

"Thank you." I blew my nose as they got close to my ear.

"Your very welcome." The voice I've been hoping to here again spoke. I turned and looked into the emerald eyes I have missed and the dimpled smile I adore.

"Harry?" I gasped.

"In the flesh." He whispered back.

I turned my attention back to Jenna and Niall because I knew I was either daydreaming or it was Harry's ghost.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Niall grabbed Jenna's face and gave her probably the biggest kiss ever.

Everyone stood up and Liam came over to help me up. He grabbed my arm and then looked next to me.

"H-Harry?" He stuttered. So I guess he sees him too. I'm not dreaming. Definitely a ghost.

"Babe I know what your thinking so touch me." He smiled. I pushed his chest and he didn't budge.

"You see, if I was in fact a spirit, your hand would go right through me."

"Liam help me up please." He pulled me up and guided me towards the door.

"I'll see you at the reception!" Harry called before we stepped outside.

"I can't believe it." Liam said.

"He's alive." I said back. "He's ok."

We walked to the reception which was directly next to the church in a large tent. Once we got there Louis, Zayn and Melanie were sitting at a table so we walked over.

"Harry's here." I exclaimed.

"What?" Zayn and Louis said in unison.

Just as I was about to continue someone sat down next the Melanie.

"Is this seat taken?" Harry asked.

"Not at all." Melanie gushed. He winked at her and I gagged.

Liam and I sat in our seats and I completely missed Jenna and Niall running in. I was so confused.

I could tell Harry was staring at me and when I looked up I thought I would meet his gaze but I didn't. His eyes were planted on the stomach.

"Harry." No response.

"Harry." His eyes shot up.

"What?" He fired back.

"Let's go for a walk." I stood up and walked out of the tent not even looking back to see if he was following me.

We needed to talk. I needed to know everything. Even if it took the whole night. I just can't believe he's back. My Harry is back.

A/N:

HARRY IS BACK!!!

I'm so happy rn you have no idea.....