Chapter 13

I showered for a good 45 minutes believing I could rinse off everything that just happened.

We all know how that's never gonna work.

Clumsy me, I slipped walking out of the shower. "Woah." I began to get really dizzy and ran out of the bathroom in only a towel.

I saw Niall and Harry talking assuming Niall was now aware of what just took place.

"Guys!" I grabbed onto the counter as they rushed over to me.

"I can't see or hear you!" I was beginning to get nervous. I think I heard Harry say I was dehydrated and I felt a cold glass touch my lips.

I chugged the water and my vision came back almost immediately.

"That was scary." I exclaimed.

"It happens when you don't drink enough water. You were probably just anxious about everything that just happened." Niall explained.

"Okay well I'm gonna go lay down." I said walking towards the bed.

"I'll get the couch, Harry you can sleep with Morgan." Niall jumped on the couch and turned the TV on.

"I can sleep on the chair if you don't want me to-"

"It's fine." I got under the covers at the same time Harry did and I felt our legs touch. Goosebumps trickled down my spine and I wanted to just wrap my arms around his torso but I'm not going to rush things.

That's when I felt Harry's hand grab my waist and pull me closer to his body. I rested my hand on top of his arm that was across my stomach and within seconds fell asleep.

Harry's POV

The next five days went by quickly and it was now Friday.

That meant I had to meet Alain tomorrow for a "weekly checkup" or whatever the hell you want to call it.

I heard Morgan really wanted to get out of the hotel and into an apartment so that's what we were doing today. House hunting. Not really a big fan of looking for a place to live but I would do it for Morgan.

I was beginning to like Morgan more and more each day. This probably makes you wonder why I'm still doing this whole thing with Alain. If you recall, he said if I didn't bring her to him he would kill her. Who said he has to know I'm not gonna bring her to him?

I have a plan. I pretty horrible plan, but I think it will work.

Hopefully it will work.

Morgan's POV

Today me and Harry are going to look for apartments.

He really doesn't want to come but Niall said he wouldn't take me so Harry's my only option.

"Ready Harry?" I yelled from the door.

"One sec." He replied.

"Doe doe head over here can't find his shoes." Niall explained and I chuckled.

"Alright let's go!" Harry clapped his hands together.

I shook my head. "Don't, just don't do that."

"Why?" He claps again.

"You look like a two year old."

"Sowwy." He pouted.

The first apartment was a complete bust. It needed way to many renovations making it way out of my price range.

"I have a really good feeling about this one." Harry said opening the door to the fourth apartment we've looked at.