Chapter 3

"Since your not staying at the same hotel as us do you want to meet up for dinner later?" Niall asked me.

"I would love to." I was honestly so excited to explore Paris because I only had a week off before I had to start going to school again.

"Okay great!" Niall looked at the boys and they were all talking to some girls.

"I'll text you the details later and you can meet us there? Is that okay?" Niall kept asking me too many questions.

"Yes Niall that's absolutely fine I'll see you later." I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and noticed Harry staring at us.

"Bye guys I'll see you later." I waved goodbye to the boys and they stopped their conversation with the girls to look at me.

"It was nice to meet you." They all said in unison.

I laughed and started walking out of the airport. I got outside and looked at my phone to see that my hotel was only a few blocks away. I started walking towards the hotel and took in all of the beautiful buildings surrounding me.

My phone buzzed and I saw Niall texted me the details of the restaurant. I clicked on the link and saw that it was a super fancy place and luckily I brought a couple dresses assuming I would be going out.

I got to the hotel and checked in pretty easily. I was almost fluent in French so I could understand what most of the hotel staff was saying.

I got to my room and gasped. It was the most beautiful hotel room I had ever seen. I snapped a picture off it and sent it too Amanda. Within seconds she responded...
OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING

I laughed and threw my phone on the bed. I decided I would unpack my things later because it was already 5 and I was meeting Niall and the boys at 6:45. I took a really fast shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked over to my suitcases and took out my favorite Sherri Hill dress. It was white lace across the top and down the arms and the rest was baby blue (picture attached). It fell a little above my knees and I decided to wear white open-toed heels.

I curled my hair like the way the Victoria Secret models do and was impressed at how good it looked. I decided to do tan eyeshadow with a little sparkle and use black eye liner with black mascara.

I was happy with how I looked grabbed my phone and blue wallet to match my dress. I looked and saw it was already 6:30. I was lucky that Niall had picked a restaurant right across the street from my hotel.

All of a sudden I got nervous. Why was I nervous too see Niall and the boys? Maybe it was because of Harry. I opened the doors and saw all of the boys standing there in tuxes. Harry looked at me and smiled. I felt like I was going to throw up. I was nervous because of Harry.

Harry's POV

I looked up too see Morgan standing there and almost had a heart attack. She looked absolutely stunning in that dress that I couldn't help but smile. She looked over at me and smiled back.

The boys looked at Morgan and their mouths dropped open. She started blushing and Niall immediately closed his mouth and walked over to give her a hug followed by Zayn, Louis and Liam.

They all complimented Morgan on how beautiful she looked and I didn't know what to do. I walked over to the waiter and she told us to follow her.

"Guys c'mon." I tapped Niall on the shoulder and they all stopped talking.
"Our table is ready." I glanced at Morgan quickly and then looked away.

We walked to our table and I sat down first then from me to the left it went Morgan, Niall, Louis, Zayn then Liam sat next to me on the right.

I leaned over to Morgan and whispered, "You look beautiful." She blushed, smiled and thanked me.

Score.

Dinner came quickly and the rest of the night we talked about the most random things. It was 10 by the time we got up from the table and walked out of the restaurant.

"Morgan, I was wondering if I could have your number?" She turned to me and I handed her my phone. She handed it back to me and I thanked her.

"Are you walking back to your hotel?" I ask her.

"Yeah, it's right over there." She points across the street and I ask if she wants me to walk her back.

"Um sure yeah." She says goodbye to the boys and I tell them I'll get a cab back to our hotel. Louis wiggles his eyebrows and I slap him on the shoulder as we start walking back too her hotel.