Chapter 16

Five months later

"I can't believe it's already February!" Jenna was excited because Valentine's Day was coming up and she thinks Niall is going to do something special.

"Aren't you excited for Valentine's Day?" Jenna stopped immediately after she said it.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-" I cut her off.

"I know what you meant. It's fine. Let's just go find you a dress." I sighed.

We were currently walking on a street with a bunch of little boutiques searching for the perfect dress for Jenna.

"What about this one?" She asked me.

"I mean it's pretty but I feel like you should wear red or something."

"Ugh your so difficult. She closed the curtain of the dressing room and I laughed.

"You better like this one or we can't be friends!" She yelled.

She stepped out in a stunning red lace dress.

"I love it!" I gushed.

"Yay!" She clapped her hands together.

I walked over to her and grabbed the price tag.

"Jenna." She was to busy looking in the mirror.

"Jenna." She turns to me.

"What?"

"This dress is way out of your price range."

"It's way out of my price range. Not Niall's." She winks.

"He didn't!"

"He did."

We walked out of the store and went our separate ways because my apartment was in the opposite direction of hers.

Yes, I bought the apartment. I just fell in love with it after me and Har- after I went to look at it.

Once I got there I decided to check my P.O. Box. Normally nothing is in it but this time there is.

I grab the small package and head up to my apartment.

I sat down and ripped open the package.

"Oh my god."

It's a lock.

A lock identical to the one me and Harry were looking at on the lock bridge.

I remember Harry saying that day

"Maybe we'll put a lock on here someday."

God do I wish I could see him again.

I look at the bottom of the lock and notice it says..

H.S. & M.S.

On the side of the lock it says..

With all my love -H

I shake the package again and a letter slips out.

I unfold it and read it about 100 times.

Hey baby,

So I'm writing you this prior to what's about to happen. I know Alain has some stupid plan and I shouldn't have agreed to it, but I did. That's why I'm having him take me.

By now I'm crying hysterically.

I won't see you again, so I wanted to write you this to express the things I never will be able to. It makes me angry to know your in pain and I can't do anything about it. I'm so in love with you that not being able to see you everyday breaks my fucking heart. I would give anything to see you again. To hold you in my arms and tell you everything is going to be alright. To look at you and never look away, because that's how beautiful you are. God your beautiful and I'm so lucky to have had you. I will always feel like a part of me is missing when I'm not with you. This is just how things have to be. We only knew each other for a short while but I fell in love the instant I laid eyes on you. I may not be able to see you again, but you'll always be on my mind. Don't forget Morgan, that I love you. I love you so much. I'll count every minute until we're together again.
Forever yours,
Harry

So that's it. He's officially gone. I was a bit confused though as to why he said he would count the minutes until we could see each other. He probably was just trying to be optimistic.

I picked up my phone and read the letter to Jenna.

"Harry wrote that?"

"Yes."

"That's deep." She laughed.

"This is serious Jenna."

"I know I know I'm sorry. What do you think it means?"

"Well he's saying he's gone so.."

"But the ending." She reminded me.

"I know." I sighed.

"Do you think he's-"

"No. I know he's not alive."

"Okay well he just wanted to let you know I guess."

"I guess." I hung up my phone and walked out on the balcony. I stared at the Eiffel Tower and watched the cars whiz by on the streets below.

I love Paris, but I love something more. That would be Harry. Yes, I'm suppose to move on. Yes, I have to live without him. But there is one other thing my dad taught me...

Never give up hope.

Another filler chapter, sorry :(

It gets better I swear just keep reading!

I promise the next chapters will be longer and more exciting.