Meeting the gang

Y/n's Pov:
I was walking through the rain, trying my best to cover by head with her bag held above it. Walking as quickly as possible I came across a coffee shop with the name 'Central Perk' and thought "Well I can get a hot drink in their to warm myself up." So I entered and took in the comforting warmth that wrapped round me like a blanket.
Looking around the room, I saw people chatting and having a good time. So I went up to the counter in which people were ordering their drinks, as I was walking up to it someone bumped into me with their drink. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." A woman with dark hair said apologising.
"It's fine don't worry." I replied not worrying as it didn't get on me.
"Wait, y/n, y/n l/n?" The woman asked me.
"Yes.... how do you know me?" I wondered.
"It's me Monica Geller for Lincoln high!" She said excitedly.
"Oh my god, Monica! How are you?" I asked, realising that this was Monica who I met in high school.
"I'm doing great. How are you?" Monica said.
"I'm doing well, just a bit wet." I answered.
"Well do you want to sit with me and my friends?" Monica asked me.
"Yes, that would be great! Thank you!" I said happily.
"Great okay!" Monica answered.
Grabbing my coffee, I followed Monica to where her friends were, they were sitting on and orange sofa (couch), a man in an armchair and another one in a chair.
"Okay everyone, I have someone I want you to meet, this is y/n l/n another person from high school." Monica said introducing me to the other five people.
"Hi guys." I said nervously introducing myself.
The five of them looked up to where I was standing at each of them gave me a warming smile.
"This is Chandler Bing, Phoebe Buffay, Rachel Green you would remember her from high school, my brother Ross and Joey Tribbiani." Monica said pointing to each of them separately and them all giving me a quick hello.
I sat down on the sofa next to Phoebe and started chatting with them.
It was easy to flow into a conversation with them and they seemed like a great bunch of people.