Ross finds out

Ross' Pov:
I was going over to Monica's apartment to go and kick Chandler's ass for KISSING MY SISTER!
I finally got to the door but it was locked, THEY LOCKED THE DOOR!
"CHANDLER I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE KISSING MY SISTER!" I shouted through the door
I heard some muffled sounds on the side of the door and then it was opened as Monica said, "Yo what's up bro?"
What's up, WHAT'S UP. My best friend is kissing my little sister.
I then saw Chandler across the room so I ran towards him and shouted at him as he was kissing my little sister and I did not know about this situation.
Chandler then went and hid behind Monica so I of course went up to her and tried to get to Chandler.
"Hey is everything alright over here?" Rachel asked as her, Joey, Phoebe and y/n had entered.
"Yeah I'm good it's just that CHANDLER WAS KISSING MONICA MY YOUNGER SISTER!"
"Hey Ross it's alright." Monica said
"Right." I said
"Me and Monica are dating but I love her." Chandler said
"And I love Chandler." Monica said
I then spent a few minutes thinking about the news that I have just been told.
"My best friend and my little sister." I said in a nicer tone than before.
I then invited them into a hug and they accepted it but they seemed unsure as I had quickly changed moods.
"Oh so Ross finally knows it took you ages." Joey blurted out
I then looked at the two of them and they looked guilty. So I realised the others knew before me!

*hey guys so I know this isn't the best chapter but I'm a bit nervous as my birthday is in two days and I'm also getting my GSCE results on my birthday as well so I'm very nervous. But yeah.*