Secret Lover

*The chapter name refers to the other person's POV in this chapter*

"So that was the story of Ross' and my breakup." Rachel finished
"Wow, that was a lot." I said
"That was around the hundredth time I've heard the story." Monica mentioned
"Well I'm sorry Mon." Rachel replied sarcastically

At that moment Ross entered, and Monica and Rachel turned around with surprise.
"Hey guys!" Ross said
"Hey...Ross" Monica and Rachel nervously said
"What's wrong?" Ross asked
"Nothing." Rachel replied quickly
"We were telling y/n/n about the breakup between you and Rachel." Monica answered
"Really? Well y/n/n you do know that we were on a break." Ross said
"Well.. I" I stuttered
"We were not on a break!" Rachel said
"We so were!" Ross yelled
"We so weren't!" Rachel yelled back
This bickering went on for a bit, then Ross left annoyed.

——
Monica's Pov:
I was waiting for him, Rachel and y/n were out watching a film so I knew it was fine. I still couldn't believe that it had happened, that one night that changed everything.
I never thought that it would have happened, I mean out of everyone I know and could have met it was him who I was falling in love for.

Then I heard knocking at the door, I knew it was him. I stood up from the sofa (couch) and made my way to the door, brushing down my clothes.
Opening the door I saw him, a few years ago I would have never thought that I would have this connection to this man. I mean who was supposed to know that it would be him, but it was.
Who would have thought that he would have been the man to make me fall in love, but it was.
"Hey." I said
"Hey." He said back
And then we kissed, the electricity went through my body taking over, the lust the love for this one man was indescribable. But he was the person who I loved.
Chandler Bing was the man I loved.

* hey guys! I have officially finished secondary school!!! The class of 2021 student here :) anyway I just wanted to say that there will be hopefully more regular updates but I can't promise it.
Also IzzyJane5021 I'm going to miss you so much but we will still be seeing each other. Anyway hope you enjoy the story guys and byeee*