No one can know

Monica's Pov:
Waking up next to Chandler was so nice, he was the person who I never thought would fall into the place in my life where he would be my boyfriend.
I mean we met in London when Ross was going to marry Emily and then we had one night that was the most amazing night of my life.
We hadn't told anyone about it, and we said it would be just a one night thing in London but like a month on we're not in London, and we are carrying on our secret relationship.

It was weird hiding it from everyone, I wanted them to know but it was going so well with no one knowing anything, as we were able to have the most amazing time together when we were alone. But it was still weird not telling the others.

I rolled out of bed, and made my way to the kitchen, there I saw y/n getting breakfast,"Morning y/n."
"Oh hey Mon!" She said
"What are you doing up so early?" I asked
"I've got work Mon." She answered
"Oh right, so have I hahaha." I said
"Are you alright mon?" Y/n asked
"Yes I'm fine." I said
"Okay, well I'll clean this up and be on my way." Y/n added
"Okay I'll see you later have a nice day!" I said
"You too mon!" Y/n called back

Walking back to my bedroom, Chandler was still sleeping so I whispered to him telling him that he had to get up and go in a minute.

——
Chandler's Pov:
I was woken up by Monica telling me to get up, I rolled over to face her and said, "Morning Mon."
"Morning." She said back to me with a smile on her face
"I love waking up with you." I added
"So do I." She said, gently booping my nose.

I then got ready and went for a long day at work, and no one knows what I do and even though it is annoying I don't really mind.
——
(Continuing with Chandlers Pov)
Walking into Monica's apartment, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and a voice saying, "I'm glad you're home."
I hugged the figure back lent down to kiss her and replied, "So am I."
"This is going to sound random honey but it's weird not telling the others about our relationship." Monica said
"I know Mon, I hate it to." I added
"But I also don't mind it as it's going so well." She continued
"So what do you want to do?" I asked
"I want to keep it a secret. If that's alright?" She answered
"Yes it's fine with no one knowing." I replied leaning in for another kiss."

*hey so I'm sorry that this chapter doesn't include the reader's POV but it will in the next one, i just wanted to include one for Monica and Chandler*