You can tell me

Y/n's Pov:
Jealous? Why on earth would I be jealous? I mean Joey is my best friend.
Maybe I'm jealous because he has got a date, and the reason that I'm feeling jealous is because I haven't had a date in a long time. There we go I knew I would crack it! But it wasn't that and I knew it wasn't that.
But at that moment I couldn't deal with any of this, so I went shopping to see if that would help.

——
Ugh, shopping definitely didn't work! Why was this so hard and confusing? Why couldn't it go back to how it used to be, a few hours ago before all of this mess.
I went back to Monica and Rachel's apartment, and when I walked in I was alone. No one else in there. I mean I suppose it was nice but it would have been nicer if there was someone there to talk to.
At the moment, Phoebe walked through the door. I said, "Hey Pheebs!"
"Oh hey y/n!" She replied
"How are you?" I asked
"I'm doing well." She answered.
"That's good!" I added

Phoebe's Pov:
As soon as I walked into Monica and Rachel's apartment I was met by the feeling of negative energy.
And the only person who was in there was y/n, so I knew that something could be going on.
She said hi to me and asked me how I was doing but I couldn't help thinking that there was something bothering her.
"Y/n, would you mind if I cleansed your aura?" I asked
"No that's fine go ahead Pheebs." She said
You could be wondering if it was my aura who was negative, but it wasn't as it's always positive!
But I knew that something was bothering her, but I cleansed her aura and did that.
Some of you may say that it is boring but I find it very enjoyable and in a way you know how the person is feeling, meaning you can help them feel better.
But I knew that something was annoying her but I didn't know what.
"What's bothering you y/n?" I asked
"Nothing, don't worry." She replied, but the tone of her voice and the look on her face told a different story.
"You can tell me." I said