I got a job!!!

Y/n's Pov:
When I woke up, I looked around at my surroundings, taking in the scent of pancakes that filled my nostrils with the sweet scent. Looking up to the kitchen from my sleeping place, I saw Monica making pancakes.
"Morning Mon." I said, while stretching and yawning.
"Morning y/n/n, how did you sleep?" She said asking, while flipping a pancake effortlessly.
"Amazingly, thank you again for taking me in at such a short notice." I thanked her while walking into the kitchen, and grabbing a plate to put some pancakes on it. Got a knife and fork and some (favourite pancake topping) and started eating.
After I had cleared around 2 plates of pancakes I went to go and get ready, I pulled on some jeans and a top, and socks of course. Walking out of the bathroom, I heard bickering between two people, who when I saw were Monica and Chandler.
"That's the worse joke I have ever heard!" Monica stated
"What?! It's an amazing joke! How are you offend it!" Chandler argued back
"What happened when I went to get ready?" I asked them.
"Well funny guy here, thought that a joke he calls the crab joke is funny." Monica said, annoyed.
"It's a great joke, do you want to hear it y/n." Chandler said
"Sure, why not?" I replied
"Okay so it starts as a crab walked into a bar, then the barman kicked him out, this kept on happening and the guy who was always at the bar. The alcoholic. Asked the barman why he kept on kicking the crab out, because he was giving it all that." He said, doing crab hands at the end.
"I have no idea what to feel after hearing this joke." I said.
"Try hearing it twice." Monica added.
"Well, anyway I'm going to try and find a job today because I need to try and find money" I said.
"Okay, good luck!" Monica said.
"Bye guys!" I shouted.
———
After a few hours out, I walked back into the apartment, and I was welcomed with the scene of Joey trying to guess the animal that was on his head as they were playing 'What Am I?'
"Okay, is it a ghost?" Joey asked
"Joey, you're an animal not a ghost or anything like that." Rachel said.
"Okay that narrows things things down." Joey said thinking.
"Hey guys!" I said making my presence known.
"Hey y/n!" They all said.
"Did you get a job?" Monica asked
"Yes! I did!" I said excitedly
"Yesssss!!!!!" They all replied excitedly
"I did it! I got a job !!!" I repeated

*Hey guys sorry for the late update I've been having exams and been focusing on them but here we are*