I think we should tell them

Monica's Pov:
It was morning and I had woken up with a clear head, I wanted to tell the rest of them that didn't know. I mean I knew how I would tell Phoebe and Rachel but the only person that would be a challenge would be Ross.
The reason well he was my big brother and I was dating his best friend. And I don't think that would be an amazing surprise for him.

So I had decided that I would tell Rachel and Phoebe first and tell Ross later. As me and Chandler could then really think of how we would tell Ross that his best friend is dating his little sister.

——
It was a bit later and I had decided to tell Chandler about my thoughts of what we could do.
"Hey honey!" I said
"Hey Mon!" Chandler replied
"I have something I want to say." I stated
"What is it?" Chandler asked
"I think that we should tell the guys about our relationship." I answered
"Okay." Chandler said
"You mean that you are okay with it?" I said, shocked as you know it's Chandler
"Yes, I think I'm ready to." He said
I was so happy, I didn't expect him to agree this easily and quickly.
But then well you see, me and Chandler suddenly had an idea that we could 'do it' and then tell the guys.
And we agreed on that.

Phoebe's Pov:
*(this is when Phoebe, Rachel and Ross are viewing Ugly Naked Guy's apartment)*

This has a great view into the street and Monica's apartment. In her apartment I saw Monica and Chandler discussing something.
"Hey guys!" I shouted also waving
Then I saw something with my eyes that will always be there, something I shouldn't have seen, something that will always scar my mind.
MONICA AND CHANDLER DOING IT!!!