How you doin'?

Joey's Pov:
"So where did it happen?" Y/n asked
"In London, where Ross married Emily." I answered
"Who's Emily?"
"Well Emily is Ross' ex-wife." I said
"But didn't Ross already have an ex-wife?" Y/n questioned
"Yes." I said
"Right." She said
There were a few minutes where I think y/n was thinking and Mon and Chan's relationship, well I can't be exactly certain because, well I was thinking about sandwiches and I mean who wouldn't?!
"Joey do you know anything else?" Y/n said after a few minutes
"No, nothing." I answered truthfully
"Really?! Well okay." Y/n said

That was it, y/n went back to thinking whatever she was thinking and I went back to thinking about food.

——
Y/n's Pov:
Well Joey told me some stuff I didn't know, but he didn't know much which was a bit annoying but I was sure that I would get something out of Monica.
By the time I had finished thinking about the new given information I let Joey know that I was going to go to sleep.
He then left as I had to sleep on the couch (sofa), I fell into a peaceful sleep very quickly.

——
Y/n's Pov:
It was the next day, I was at 'Central Perk' with Joey and Rachel. Me and Rachel were talking about her work and how great it was going, then Rachel changed the conversation, "Quick question y/n have you seen Joey hit on a girl yet?"
"No I haven't." I said
"Well you're about to see it in action over there." Rachel pointed to where Joey was
I looked over to where Rachel was pointing and saw Joey chatting with a beautiful girl.
"Here we go." Rachel said
Then I heard a very clear, "How you doin'?"
"That's Joey's pickup line." Rachel whispered
"Really that's it?" I whispered questioned back
"Yes, look." Rachel whispered back
I then saw the girl literally fall head over heels for Joey.
"And there you go." Rachel whispered
"What happens now?" I asked
"Well they will now probably go up to his apartment, and then they will do it." Rachel answered
"Right." I said
"He then says, "I'll call you back" to the girl but in reality he won't." Rachel added
Honestly I felt sympathetic for the girl as she had no idea that Joey will break her heart. And also maybe it's because it has happened to me.

*hey guys so I'm sorry this chapter isn't the best as I did kinda rush through it as I haven't published anything. Also I have been suffering with a writer's block so 😗✌️. Anyways I will try and write more but I have got work experience and I will be spending time with my friends now as  I have go a long break so yeah. Byeeee!
Eliza :)*