Jealous?

Joey's Pov:
Finally, got myself a date. It had been ages since I have had one, well when I mean ages I mean a few hours. But it had been long enough.
By the time I had sorted out the place with the beautiful girl, I turned around and saw Rachel and y/n's annoyed faces staring at me.

I walked over to them and asked, "What?"
"What do you mean what?" Rachel fired at me
"Why are you two staring at me as though I had hit someone?" I asked
"Well you didn't hit someone but you do hit on someone." Y/n said
"And?" I continued
"We just think that you are going to say that you are going to call her, but in reality you will do nothing." Rachel answered
Well I mean she was right, I probably won't end up calling the girl but you know so what if it don't.
"Also you should stop playing with their feelings as it's not fair on them." Y/n added
"And?" I said
"Well to put it shortly, it has happened to me and it's not nice. You go through thinking 'Am I not good enough?' 'Is there something wrong with me?' Things like that and it's not good on your mental well being." Y/n answered
I didn't know that but I answered, "Well the other girls have managed to get over me so I'm sure if I don't call her, she will as well."
Rachel and y/n both rolled their eyes at me.
Even though the news of y/n having her heart broke by someone annoyed me, I had a date to get ready for.

——
Y/n's Pov:
The way that Joey didn't care about the feelings of all the people he had slept with, really annoyed me.
Who was he to know if they got over him? Because they might not have done so it could still upset them.
But deep inside my body was a hint of jealousy. I don't know why it was there, but there it was. The one thing I did know was that I was jealous, of the girl. The fact that she was the one that Joey asked out not me. But then I didn't know why I was jealous of her at the same time, was I attracted to Joey?