Chapter 25

~Blair~

"Dylan." My throat screeched, as I bolted upright, and reached to meet Dylan's eyes, but they jerked away from mine. His fingers also reflexed, as they crippled from my thigh, and my body felt a wave of panic wash over me.

'What the hell was Tyler still doing here?'

I yelled in my head- it had been 3 days since I practically stripped his pride in front of 30 people- 40 if we count the ones peering in from the restaurant window. Still, once that happened, I didn't think he'd ever even want to see my face again. Then what in the world was he doing standing in front of Dylan's building?

"Dylan. I- I don't know why he's here. I told him to leave. I told him we were over."

I pleaded my thoughts aloud as Dylan stayed silent, with a hint of coldness in his eyes as he kept a direct gaze on Tyler- who was standing awkwardly, unaware of our presence. I would have wished to drive away from there, but I knew Dylan wouldn't be up for it.

He'd need an explanation, just like I needed one right now- the only problem was, I couldn't give it to him.

"Dylan please listen to me."

My lips shuddered, as he scoffed.

"Has he contacted you after you met him?" He tilted his head to the side, just enough to have a clear view of both- me and Tyler.

"No. Not once." I admitted, as I saw the look in his deep dead eyes- it was a crestfallen look, completely uncanny from the one he had early morning. That's when I realized I had messed up.

"Do you want to get off?"

He impugned, with an uneasy glance, as I hesitated before answering."Not if you don't want me to."

"I'm not making that decision for you." He rightfully said.

"Then no Dylan. I don't want to talk to him. I already said what I needed to say, and if he didn't get the message that's his problem. I don't want it to mess up what just happened between us." I rambled, as Dylan stayed untouched by my words.

"He's seen us." Dylan pointed out, as I gazed in the direction of the man, catching a glimpse of his callous blue eyes.

"So? We just ignore him and go inside." I revolted, pulling my coat over my skin, as I began to wish I had just worn the hoodie- at least then I wouldn't look like a pretentious tramp.

"You think that's going to work?" He logically gave out.

"Unless you want to sit it out in the car. I really don't think we have much of a choice." I brutally spoke, as he exhaled a dejected breath. "I'm not happy about this either Dylan. I didn't call him here." I cleared, and when he still didn't answer, I opened the door and leaped out.

He didn't follow, not until I reached the steps and Tyler walked a step ahead of me, blocking my pathway. That's when I heard the door bang - it instantly relaxed me knowing Dylan was standing behind now. 'Thank You.' I wanted to look back and say, but focused on what was in front of me instead.

"Blair."

Tyler met my gaze, as I gulped down a shred of annoyance. I knew I wasn't meant to get this easily pissed off by him, but for some reason I did, and despite knowing that it was selfish of me to think so- again, I was in the wrong- but I couldn't help myself.

"Tyler. If you're here to call me out again, then I think you should just leave."

I quickened my pace, as my ears stopped hearing footsteps, indicating that Dylan had either gone the other way, or he was keeping a safe distance and watching me from the car.