Chapter 8

~Blair~

My head was still a bit dozed and I hadn't been able to shake off the aching, nauseating feeling since I woke up. As soon as I opened my eyes, I found myself in Dylan's room, with the early rays of morning sunlight piercing through the blinds. He wasn't there and my gaze fell to my stained dress as glimpses of the previous night flashed across my eyes. I tried not to recall the idea of me stripping down in front of a dozen strangers and hopped into his shower to clean myself up.

My clothes were in the other room, still crushed inside my suitcase and since I wasn't sure if Dylan was sleeping there - given that he evidently wasn't here- I decided to rummage his matted closet and find something to put on.

Of course, it was messy. I sighed and with one hand on my towel and the other hand in the wardrobe, I searched for a piece of covering. My eyes glanced at one of his hoodies and after putting it on, I opened his lower drawer for pants but instead found...

"Strawberry flavored...ew."

I flinched as I rolled my eyes.

Why am I not surprised?

I pushed the packet away and took out a pair of black Adidas sweatpants to go along with the gray hoodie. It was definitely a bad combination and the pants were way too loose on me but they'd have to do. I threw the towel in the laundry before tying my wet hair into a messy bun and leaving the room.

The door shut behind me as I saw Dylan seated on the counter with a plate of untouched waffles by his side. He looked unbothered, yet vigilant as he glanced up at me.

"H..ey."

My raspy voice was muffled.

"How are you feeling?"

His eyes fixated on me, making me feel slightly self-conscious since I wasn't exactly dressed decently. Then again, when did I start caring about what I looked like in front of Dylan?

"Like I'm gonna throw up."

I shook the feeling off and lumbered my feet towards the cooler.

"You already threw up last night."

He got up and twisted his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder. I forgot how he had to bend when he did that.

"I...threw up?"

I asked, with my cheeks in a flush.

"Yeah.. I thought you had fallen asleep but then you woke up instantly and had your hand over your mouth whe-"

"Stop!" My face grew squeamish before he could finish his sentence."Please stop."

That explains the nauseating feeling.

"I should be the one that's grossed out."

He smiled, as I looked at him- embarrassed.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I was actually enjoying your little stripper dance until you decided to flash everyone."

My shoulders hunched as I tried to erase the memories of blurry music, and flashy cameras from my mind. So much for having fun.

"Let's just avoid any more drinks till I'm here please."

"Whatever you want. Just don't gag over my clothes. I like that hoodie."

He gave me a slight kiss on my cheeks as I rolled my eyes and pulled away to pour a glass of water for myself. The liquid instantly started clearing up my throat as I breathed in a sigh of relief.