6

Although the emperor gave the marriage, but in the town's palace and the Du's family, the three media and six hires are indispensable.

Han Zhi handles these matters personally. He has only a daughter, and this is a prostitute in the Prince's Mansion. Of course, the marriage can't be unsightly.

"Where's Ting'er? Where did she go in the morning? Mian, are the gifts ready?"

The matchmaker invited by Han Zhi is one of the highest standards in the capital. His surname is Liu. He was in the palace when he was first emperor, and he became a matchmaker when he was released from the palace. Because he had contact with many lords when he was in the palace, so Gao The mansion is willing to ask him as a matchmaker.

For the marriage between the royal daughter of the royal palace and the son of Du Fu, Liu Meigong did not hesitate to turn down several commissions. This is the marriage of the sage, and if this match is done, his grade in the capital must be no one. If you are an enemy, no one will dare to grab business with him in the future.

Therefore, Mr. Liu Meigong is concerned about the marriage of the palace in the town.

"Back to the lord, I heard from the concierge that the world's daughter went out early this morning. She still rode on the black wind."

Black Wind is Xu Ting's horse. Xu Ting rides on the grassland by himself. It is very wild. No one except Xu Ting is allowed to ride it. Xu Ting's mother, Wang Xuxun, Wang Xun, wants to give it a try. , The result was stunned by the black wind, really embarrassed.

Xu Ting came back as soon as she said. She was relieved to see that Han Zhi hadn't left yet.

"Ting'er, what is this carrying?"

Xu Ting: "Goose."

Today is the day when Han Zhi and Liu Media agree to accept favors. The woman invites the mediator to the man's home to beg for marriage and asks whether the man is willing to marry the son to the woman. Xu Ting and Du Siyin are the marriage of the gods, of course, there is no such thing as disagreeing to ask for marriage, but this step is still indispensable.

In addition to some customary gifts, a pair of live geese is indispensable for the gifts that Nacai needs to prepare. The big geese are extremely loyal to their partners. Once one dies, the remaining one will not live alone. It will follow death.

Therefore, the wild goose is used to symbolize the loyalty of love.

Han Zhi had already prepared what Nacai needed, but for some reason, Xu Ting suddenly rode out of the city gate on a whim this morning, and went to the outskirts to beat a pair of live geese.

There was still the damp of morning dew on the ends of her clothes and hair.

Han Zhi looked funny. Her daughter is usually calm, but she still feels less steadfast in the face of marrying her husband.

"Go, take the pair of living geese that the world's daughter personally hit back, and replace the pair on the carriage." Han Zhi teased his daughter.

"Yes—" Han Zhi's personal servant, Xiao Mian, was short and took the live goose from Xu Ting's hand with a smile.

In the face of her father's teasing, Xu Ting didn't blush at all, and was very confident. For the first time in two lifetimes to get married, shouldn't she get excited?

"Daddy, my daughter is on a job at the inspector."

Han Zhi: "Go, go."

Please visit Master Liu in person, Master Liu happily took the courtesy of the town's palace to Du Mansion to propose marriage, Master Liu's festive and enchanting figure swayed around the gate of Du House, the marriage of the daughter of the town's palace and the son of Du's official department It was completely fulfilled in the eyes of every family in the entire capital.