71

Yan Yunshu's hints were not obscure. After the empress dowager stopped, many ministers quietly died down.

But there are still clerical officials who think that the Xu family and Xu Ting have such great power. I am afraid that the society is uneasy, and some are still immersed in sharing the worries for the emperor, so that the courtiers who go up to Qingyun will join together and continue to give Xu Ting. Ask for trouble.

This time too, Yan Yunshu didn't bother to give them a look, and ignored it lightly.

Those people were so angry that they flicked their sleeves back to their positions, planning to continue their efforts next time.

It's a pity that Yan Yunshu was much worse than they thought, and immediately announced the news that he would marry the Prince of Orange Prince in the town.

The group of ministers was upset, and some of the ministers who wanted to marry the son to Yan Yunshu turned blue and couldn't help glaring at Xu Ting.

Really, I didn't expect that Xu Ting would cut him off in the end!

Xu Ting knew that Yan Yunshu was moving, and immediately thanked him calmly.

The town's palace became a relative of the emperor, and anyone who had no brains this time understood Yan Yunshu's attitude.

So all the yelling voices of the past shrank, quietly. Moreover, the ministers finally saw what Yan Yunshu's character was. He understood that he naturally understood, and he worked diligently and conscientiously, but didn't understand... Every once in a while in the courtroom, he always wanted to kill chickens and monkeys.

The emperor's wedding was magnificent, and Xu Yue finally married into the palace. The palace was nowhere else, and there will be less contact with the family in the future.

Du Siyin took care of this all the way, and was very embarrassed after he really sent Xu Yue away.

After Xu Yue's wedding was over, the capital was filled with snow again, and the two princes went out, making the palace even more deserted.

Coming out of Qingya Xiaoyuan, Du Siyin put on the big cloak of Firefox fur, and wrapped himself tightly to avoid being damaged by the cold wind.

After a year of development, Qingya Xiaoyuan has completely become a favorite gathering place for the prominent masters and nobles in the capital.

An interesting auction is held in the small garden from time to time, and a lot of money flows into the account every day.

Not long after Du Siyin returned home, Xu Ting also returned. Du Siyin helped her take off the big cloak, and the little waiter hugged it, shaking off the snow particles on it.

"Tell you good news."

Du Siyin was puzzled: "Huh?"

Xu Ting: "The emperor decided to transfer Lu Quanzhou back to the capital, and the official resumed his post."

Du Siyin was surprised at once: "Really? That uncle and Qiqi are coming back too."

No matter how many things happened before, Du Siyin still remembered He Rongrui and Lu Qiqi, a place with high mountains and rivers, and a savage culture. Just thinking about it, you would know how much hardship they would endure. Du Siyin felt very unbearable.

"They can return to the capital after the new year at the latest." Xu Ting said.

After Yan Yunshu succeeded to the throne, the person who originally belonged to Yan Yuntong in the position of Shangshu in the household department was immediately beaten down.