57

The emperor was so pampered, and the female officer dared not stop him, so the emperor ran directly into Qianning Palace.

After entering the palace, the emperor took advantage of the queen's response, and directly squeezed the queen away regardless of his usual arrogance, no one's majesty was considered.

The emperor rushed to the emperor's bed, and put his hand on the emperor pretending to be sad.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, what's the matter with you?" The emperor's eyes were red, and he seemed to be very affectionate for the emperor.

The empress's expression immediately became difficult to look at.

"Weeping!" The queen mother was upset by the quarrel, and said angrily: "The emperor is not dead yet, who are you crying for?"

There was a flash of fierce energy in the emperor's eyes, but fortunately, he had already put the antidote into the emperor's mouth with a movement just now, and left the emperor obediently.

This is the female officer outside trotting in and telling him: "Enlighten the Queen Mother, Queen Mother, the genius doctor has arrived!"

The queen mother said eagerly: "Hurry up and ask a genius doctor in."

The emperor exhaled without a trace, stabilized his steady and rapid heartbeat, and almost exposed it.

After Crane Nine Immortals entered the temple, the Queen Mother immediately greeted him and said sincerely: "Crane doctor, please see the emperor."

He Jiuxian arrogantly responded and walked directly to the emperor. Du Siyin met the Queen Mother from behind, and then supported the Queen Mother.

The queen mother patted the back of Du Siyin's hand, "Good boy."

Everyone's eyes were fixed on He Jiuxian, and all the imperial physicians stepped back and gave him a place. Du Siyin helped the queen mother to approach, and the queen and the emperor also approached.

Crane Jiuxian was consulting the emperor, looking and asking.

The emperor's uneasy heart caused greater waves, even if he had given the emperor the medicine, he was not sure whether Crane Jiuxian would find the abnormality.

"I don't see any problems with the emperor's body at the moment. I will try acupuncture first."

Queen Mother: "Okay, please do your best."

He Jiuxian opened the box he was carrying with him, took out the silver needle from it, and began to acupuncture the emperor.

After the silver needle pierced a big hole, the emperor woke up with an orange cough.

"The genius doctor? I, what's the matter?"

He Jiuxian took the silver needle back, and the queen immediately rushed over, "The emperor, you finally woke up!"

It was really weird, for the emperor suddenly coughed up blood and fell into a coma, the whole Taiyuan Hospital plus Crane Jiuxian couldn't tell a difference.

He Jiuxian was also very confused. Since he would cough up blood and fainted, there must be something wrong, but when he checked the emperor's body, it happened that everything was normal. It was just a little weak. This is not justified.

After Xu Ting received the news from Huamei, he directly handed over the work to Su Jin.

Without an edict, Xu Ting could not enter or leave the palace, so Xu Ting contacted the chief of the guard.

The guard took Xu Ting into the palace, waited at the side door, and then promised to send someone to inquire about the situation.

Because he was not sure what happened, Xu Ting had to wait and watch the changes.